PDA

View Full Version : Lee USA Speedway Opens NASCAR Season Friday Night

RGeeProductions
04-28-2008, 04:17 PM
“Lee USA Speedway Opens NASCAR Season Friday Night presented by SpeeDee Oil & Tune-Ups”

The green flag will drop on a brand new racing season Friday Night, May 2nd, as Lee USA Speedway, Lee, NH presents weekly NASCAR Whelen All-American Series competition with all of the tracks divisions in competition. The opening event will also feature the tracks all new admission pricing.

Two-time champion J R Baril, Haverhill , MA , leads the list of entries in the tracks premier division, the Late Models. Also, expected are Miles Chipman, Epping , NH , and longtime Lee favorite, Larry Gelinas, Scarborough , ME , Jeffrey Lebreque Jr, Rochester , NH , newcomer Joey Lovejoy, Kennebunk , ME , and Barrington , NH ’s Katrina Canney.

The always exciting Prime Storage sponsored Late Model Sportman division will compete with Wayne Helliwell. Jr, Pelham NH , veteran Grant Aither, Exeter , NH , former champion, Wayne Whitten, Jr, Kennebunk , ME , and Hooksett NH standout Jimmy Renfrew expected.

The Mac Tools Supermodifieds will feature defending champion, Eddie Witkum Jr, Merrimack , NH , returning to defend his title. Also expected are the “Georgetown Jet” Dan Bowes, Jeffrey Locke, Raymond , NH , Dan Lane , Essex , MA , and newcomers Bob Millett, Jr, Groveland , MA , and Jim Lowery, Tilton , MA . Lowery is a former midget and big block super modified standout that is returning to active competition.

The Planet Aid Hobby Stocks roster is comprised of veteran racers and newcomers for the 2008 campaign will be defending Champion, Brian Thompson, Danville, NH, Patrick Tanguay of Berwick, ME, Lebanon, ME’s, veterans Jim Shorey, and Wade Worster along with Chris Titcomb of Amesbury, MA. all registered entries.

The Roadrunner roster is healthy for the new season with veteran Lloyd Chapin, Seabrook , NH , Dana Faulkner, Tewksbury , MA , Epping’s Ricky Porter, and Haverhill MA , ace Doug Dawkins all expected for the opener.

The American Auto Parts Ironman Division will also compete.

Qualifying races will start at 7:15 PM. The tracks new admission prices (for regular weekly events) will be in effect with adult grandstand seating at $10.00. Junior tickets (age 11-15) $6.00, children under age 10 are admitted free.

Lee USA Speedway PR