PDA

View Full Version : getting YOUR word out

EnduroFromDE
04-28-2008, 10:31 PM
:help::help::help:Please visit here to help an old(and soon to be new again:cool:) NEETS Racer out...lOOking for some donation/sponsorship money to help my low budget race team get to the track everweek.:*-( Anywhere rom $5-$500 can get your personal name or business on the car for a whole year...

http://cgi.ebay.com/racecar-sponsorship-opportunities_W0QQitemZ220229569015QQihZ012QQcateg oryZ102333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

...its a link to my ebay page...
thanks...Steve Sapp...

Maybe NEETS or RacerHUB would look nice on the side of the car....hmmmm:confused::angel:

4speed
04-29-2008, 09:58 AM
around the track. Go online or get a hold of a phone book from the Grandview area or Whitelake area, and search for sponsors there. Companies that are closer to the race track are going to be more interested in advertising than say a place that is over 100 miles away. Junkyards, gas stations, auto service centers right down the road from the track is where you will have a good chance of finding something. Also, if the race starts at 12 noon, you be there at 8 am to put your car on display in front of the sponsors building. They like that allot. Just my opinion, good luck finding support.