PDA

View Full Version : grand enduro

Petro28
05-04-2008, 06:36 PM
why do we pick for starting position at the gate when we go out on the track they line up the first 5 or six cars we got cars that are suppose to start at the back and their just moving up to the front I know we are suppose to have some kind of order in the chute but if they dont see a certain car oh the heck with it this is the grand enduro we need some kind of effort to resolve this just my opinion

nobandwagonhere
05-05-2008, 08:19 PM
They seem to do that alot. Ive noticed it quite a few times. Usually Im starting DEEP anyway so I just let it fly. But sometimes, those 4 or 5 starting positions make a BIG difference. Especially when alot of the front runners are already up front. Its no secret how we are looked at, so the deeper we start, the better show we try to give the fans. Thats how I look at it. They say you cant fight city hall, but I can give them a heck of a run! Anyway, Id rather win from last than from the pole.
By the way, car looked pretty good out there Joe.

Petro28
05-05-2008, 08:57 PM
i agree with you winning from the back . but hey competition is tough . if i am starting in the back then ill wait in the chute at the back guess i am to honest in that respect . BUT theirs only a couple of guys that can do that come from the back and win and thats great more power to them . i dont know i just had to vent ill give them hell next time thanks for the compliment .:cheers: