PDA

View Full Version : grand enduro finish

stomas
05-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Whats up with the scoring of the grand enduros?I started 3rd and was only passed by 2 cars and im not even listed in the top 10!This is bs,the cars that finished 4th thru 10th never passed me.This would have never happened if we had transponders.:mad::mad::mad:

Tom Jensen
38 grand enduro

RacinRob
05-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Tom not takin away from the good run you had but you wouldnt of finished 4th anyway....if im not mistaken Bobby Pease finished in the money in his camaro same year and model and was dq'd because of his wheelbase. Nice run though.

vsmidge68
05-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Maybe you should ask to check the score cards. Is it possible your scorer made a mistake?

nobandwagonhere
05-05-2008, 09:00 PM
I think your right about the finish being a little jumbled up. I know I finished behind John Cozza but they have me ahead of him. (As we were both sideways off of 4 last lap for that spot..lol). But the track doesnt score the race (although I wish they would). Its all up to the scorers. Hope that helps.
All in all....great race EVERYONE. Some awesome racing out there. Still some enduro mentalities out there, as Im sure we all saw, but for the most part....I saw lots of RESPECT and patience out there (especially with the newcomers) and thats what OUR division is all about. Nothing like being door to door with Cozza, Bobby Pease right behind me, Robin behind him and we're on the ouside coming to the front. Its a great feeling when you can race hard and trust the guys around you. Doesnt get any better than that. Tough break Bobby...but like I said before...
Great to see Uncle "DQ" Petey, Cindy and Howie Bott again. Although Uncle Petey might choke me for saying that (Cant say sorry enough brother). But thanks for making the trip. Anything you need....you already know.
See yas Memorial day weekend!:wave:

richardpetey
05-05-2008, 10:34 PM
It was great to see all my enduro brothers behind the "toll curtain"............................:)
You guys really have your enduro game together in "grand" fashion...................:applause:
I brought a car with old sneakers and the wrong setup for RH, loose as a goose for 45 laps....................:help:
Donny, I should be apologizing to you! Sorry to hold ya up..................:(
Thanks to the Peaseman and his family, again, for their hospitality........................:cheers:
Hopefully, I'll get things sorted out and be better next time..............:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

stomas
05-06-2008, 10:34 PM
It seems that maybe my scorer did make a mistake so I apologize for sounding like i was bashing the official scorers.