PDA

View Full Version : Slowly, but surely

Geno
05-05-2008, 10:22 AM
It will take a little time, but I began to put some of the driver profiles on the website. They should definitely be up for all divisions by the end of the month. Hopefully they are all handed in by the end of the month as well!

If you haven’t handed in your profile yet, please drop it off at the souvenir booth. You can also drop it off at the track office, or give them directly to me. If you don’t know me, just look for a totem pole look alike, wandering aimlessly around the track.

Thanks,
Geno

W. J.
05-05-2008, 03:35 PM
It will take a little time, but I began to put some of the driver profiles on the website. They should definitely be up for all divisions by the end of the month. Hopefully they are all handed in by the end of the month as well!

If you haven’t handed in your profile yet, please drop it off at the souvenir booth. You can also drop it off at the track office, or give them directly to me. If you don’t know me, just look for a totem pole look alike, wandering aimlessly around the track.

Thanks,
Geno
Hey Geno, are you at the top, or the bottom, of that 'totem pole'??? :lol:

Geno
05-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Always at the bottom WJ...afraid of heights, LOL.

Hey, when will we be seeing you this season??

W. J.
05-05-2008, 08:08 PM
I could show up most any time. It all depends on my schedule, but I sure would like to catch a regular show there. If not, KotM for sure in the Fall.

Don't let all that weight above you get you down! LOL! :lol: