PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday on the Carey and Coffey Show...

CareyandCoffey
05-08-2008, 09:21 AM
This Sunday on the Carey and Coffey Show - 10am-Noon (5/11)

? Review of the Darlington Race
? More “Know your show”
? Carey and Coffey speculate on who is going to leave Roush

? Was NWMT Driver Chuck Hossfeld telling Carey and Coffey the truth about a missed appearance on the show? Rumor has it the story was made up! Do you have any information? Call the show and help us get to the bottom of this!
203-775-1414 (Sunday between 10am-Noon) or email carey@careyandcoffey.com.

? Why is Matt Carey dominating this years ‘Jay Coffey’s Weekly NASCAR Predictions’?
? Snarky Hartford Courant Columnist Shawn Courchesne doesn’t have anything nice to say about anyone; we will fill you in.

If you missed the Chuck Hossfeld excuse, or our interviews with Ted Christopher or Jimmy Blewett or Jay Coffey talking about Kasey Kahne’s good lucks; visit our audio page at http://www.careyandcoffey.com/html/audio.html

RGeeProductions
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Check out Carey and Coffee's (LOL) audio page folks. Some good stuff there!

CareyandCoffey
05-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know if Chuck Hossfeld's story about missing his first interview with us was true or not? We are hearing a rumor it was made up! Does anyone have any information?

KyleMac45
05-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Ok... time to fess up.. What I told you two about the grapvine stuff was NOT true... He and myself formulated the plan... I was suppose to tell you on Sunday at the Sizzler after I was on that what happened was only a joke... Hope you guys liked the JOKE!!!

Hossenpepper is OFF the HOOK!!

Kyle McGowan
Carey and Coffey Fan Club President - TCH Mascot

SIModified
05-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Wow...Punk'd by your own fan club president?

:lol:

That's gotta sting a little.....