PDA

View Full Version : Nice job officals

bulldozer
05-11-2008, 08:54 AM
I want to say nice job to the officals for having the top 18 start where they deserve.If you qualify first you deserve it and if you qualify 5th you deserved that.The race only had 1 caution and that was because a car just stopped on the track.Good job and i hope this is going to be for every division Every time trial race.Also thanks for letting all the people on the track i hope we didnt take up to much time.:applause:

RACENUT
05-11-2008, 07:31 PM
starting the cars straight up from time trials is not to exciting for the fans to watch. winner started first , second place finisher started 2nd and third place started 3rd, no passing, i would think the drivers would have more fun also having to pass a few cars to get the win.

bulldozer
05-11-2008, 08:19 PM
No cars were damaged clean race thats what we as drivers and crew hope for every week.Watch this week if you want a more interesting week.You probobly will see cautions and wrecked cars and then you will say how come the race took so long.This was great for the drivers because it was double points and we didnt have a car wreck us or damged our cars because they were supose to start behind us because of a redraw.I would love this everyweek as they do it down south at the short tracks but to have it in the double pointers is good enough.Its only three times a year.:applause:

Turbo
05-11-2008, 09:22 PM
This race right here is what makes other drivers work harder on their setups. Its gonna make them work harder at time trials next time as well. I bet next time trial show will be one heck of a race!

RACENUT
05-12-2008, 02:16 AM
I Bet You Would Love To Start First Every Week, I'm Just Saying It's Not A Good Race For The Fans To Watch When The Fastest Cars Start Up Front. Wouldn't It Be More Fun For You Coming From The Back Rather Then Starting On the Pole? It Looks Like There Is Only About Three Good Charger Cars Now, So It Shouldn't Be To Differcult For You Anyway.

rydogg97
05-12-2008, 09:23 AM
i agree with turbo.this is a way for teams to get better with their setups and the way these type of races are approached.there could be more than three good teams but you need to work at it.the three teams you pointed out work very hard at what they do and take pride in doing it and it shows!!congrats chris!

The Bullfather
05-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Second week of Legends and some of them are calling for hanicapping for their division! The charger race was a train race and boring to watch as a fan. Late Models had a good race this past week!