PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye To Mike Mercurio.....

RGeeProductions
05-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Mike Mercurio is retiring from LIJam.
I would like to wish Mike good luck in his move south. Mike has been a great photogrpaher for us at Long Island Jam and will be greatly missed.
The good end of this is Mike will not be leaving us totally. Mike will be taking pictures for us at The Chrome Horn at Whelen Southern Modified Tour events!!!
Mike, the best to you buddy in all your endeavours and we will be waiting for your first southern shoot!!!

Tracy87BB
05-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Mike, you will be sorely missed. I wish you much luck, happiness and photography...and I look forward to seeing your continued work through The Chrome Horn.

W. J.
05-11-2008, 01:41 PM
So long, for now, to one of the best friends I had when I volunteered for LI Jam. Mike always strived to capture the best photos, and he will be missed by all at Riverhead. It's nice to know he will be continuing to shoot race photos down South, as I know he has a passion for the work and the betterment of racing through photojournalism. :applause:

Most of all, he is a good and honest person, not afraid to speak his mind when he knows he's right about something. We may not have always agreed on everything, but his opinion meant a lot to me, whether I agreed with him or not. His dedication to his craft is unmatched, and it will be a pleasure to watch as he takes photos in a new environment at different race tracks. Good luck my friend, and stay safe. :wave: I'll look forward to seeing you on my Southern swings to cover races there.

Too bad I missed your going away gig.

Walter Johnston
LongIslandMotorsports.com

LongIslandJam
05-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Mike,

It's been great having you here at the Jam. You've took the Jam to the next level and help highlight the unsung Saturday night warriors - one of our missions here.

I wish you much luck and happiness with your move down South. It will be strange not going to Riverhead for the first few Saturdays, but hopefully we will keep you busy through our future endeavors at RacerHub.com.

Good luck and thank you!:cheers:

rabbid1
05-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Good luck Mike ! Maybe the new guy will get a picture of the #17 in a race
lol Just kidding kind of . There will be big shoes to fill without you. Take care.

racing#s
05-11-2008, 06:47 PM
You always took kickass pics Mike, continue to do the same wherever you go.
Be safe,stay well,Good luck.

bulldozer
05-11-2008, 08:23 PM
He will be missed great guy.

The Bullfather
05-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Mike I'm going to miss seeing your smile at the track, but you are going to have so much fun with the new tracks down south and the people down there, most of them are from New York. :lol: I'll see you around friend!

modprincess8x
05-11-2008, 09:12 PM
We'll miss you Mike...who is going to help me when the camera is messed up and torture me with the stalker photographer?

Turbo
05-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Definately gonna be missed, always great to check out your pictures!! good luck!

CheckerWon
05-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey Mike, Good luck to you down south, Thanks for being a good friend at the track.... we're gonna miss you .... I guess we will have an xtra hero now LOL... You take care ,be safe....keep in touch... Artie P.

RACENUT
05-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Hey Mike, Good Luck Hear In The South. I'll See You At One Of The Southern Mod. Tour Races.

broz
05-12-2008, 07:40 AM
The line forms to the left with people in line to thank you Mike! :applause:

You have provided this distant fan with many memories of Riverhead Raceway I'll never forget :cheers:

You'll be missed, but good luck in your new venture :wave:

Charlie's Angel
05-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Mike sorry to see you go but wish you the best on your future endeavors. Keep in touch with the Jam!

Lad3der
05-12-2008, 03:42 PM
mike
good luck to you in the future.