PDA

View Full Version : old timers day...

thriller 34
05-11-2008, 11:46 PM
hey i was wondering for old timers day if i were to bring a few old timers out to the track (one of which used to drive a monte carlo street stock at the track with the same paint scheme and number) to be part of the festivities would they have to pay full admission price into the pit area being that mountain is trying to get cars for the event????

White Lightnin
05-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Hey Wayne, nothing is free at Mountain.

Just have Terry and your ol' man hop the fence. :lol:

signed: just another old timer :wave:

Geno
05-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Thanks for thinking about the Evergreen Reunion night (you too Bob):wave:.

We’re still in the process of organizing it and will need to know in advance who would like to sign up for it. If interested, send me an email at gjtost@verizon.net and I’ll get you on the list of past drivers. We will go through the list and contact the drivers, then send them an invitation form to complete and bring with them on that night.

As far as any costs associated with it, I’m not sure yet. I’m sure it will come down to whether or not the driver was a past champion or not (what we have record of). Also, admission to the grandstand side and pit sides are much different, so we need to work something out with Joe on that and should have it figured out shortly.

Should be a great night of racing and memories…:cheers:

Okay, blast away!:lol:

intense1
05-12-2008, 05:39 PM
being that mountain is trying to get cars for the event????
Wayne,
It would really be great to see a few vintage "Pro Stocks" take some laps with the EMMR antique racers...that would be priceless.

White Lightnin
05-12-2008, 06:02 PM
"Pro Stocks" are only a myth, Mike. You know that. None ever existed.

thriller 34
05-12-2008, 11:42 PM
once every thing is set on your prices for the event ill let ya know if i can get my "old time" driver to come out and play for the night cause i know if i ask them to come out then tell them they have to pay something like the 35 bucks to get into the pits then they are gonna tell me to get lost.......are their any drivers set on the roster so far???

pp.s. bob my dad comes to the track with me every week i race but he has to pay (hes in no shape to jump the fence lol)....thankfully he can afford it....terry cant so i may need to start bringing my bolt cutters

White Lightnin
05-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Wayne, I can see your ol' man running straight through the fence before he would need to climb it. :lol: