PDA

View Full Version : "Busch Beer Cans", Was Flying at Darlington's Sprint Cup Race!!!

capitalcity300
05-12-2008, 01:55 AM
"Busch Beer Cans", Was Flying at Darlington's Sprint Cup Race!!! :mad: :disgusted :rolleyes:

I'm an Dale Earnhardt JR. race fan and would like to see him win a race this year. :wave: :cheers:
What happened at Richmond, Va. last weekend was an racing accident, Kyle Busch and Dale JR. was racing for the win and ending up wrecking each other!!! :*-( :angel: :rolleyes:

As an Dale Jr. race fan, I hated to see and heard boos that was voiced at Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch and their mother Mrs. Busch during the "driver's and mothers of race drivers induction" before the Darlington's Sprint Cup Race!!!. :mad: :disgusted :rolleyes:

:lol: Love Him :lol: or :mad: Hate Him :mad: !!!
Kyle Busch raced, rub and hit that Darlington wall about 6 times, he kept on given the race car the gas and won that Darlington's Sprint Cup Race liked Dale SR. !!! :applause: :cool:
Kyle Busch should take an DNA blood test to see if he got any Dale Sr. genes in him!!! :wave: :cheers:
Just watched the "Wind Tunnel" on Speed Channel TV, I hated to see the so-called "Race Fans" throwing the Busch Beer Cans (full or empty) and ( an beer cooler box), at Kyle Busch's race car during the race winner's burnout after the Darlington's Sprint Cup Race . :mad: :disgusted :rolleyes:

I don't remember any "Race Fans" throwing any "Busch Beer Cans" at Dale Sr. race car during the race winner's victory lap celebration after the race. :rolleyes: :lol:

ramit1824
05-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Im a dale jr fan too and i agree with you it was hard racin kyle runs anyone the same way it just happen to be dale jr if it was the other way around no one would have thought twice.