PDA

View Full Version : go kart lost in fire

hodge racing
05-12-2008, 09:58 AM
i am writing this to let all eekr members know that doug ogiejko one of our club members lost his kart ,engine ,racing gear , everything in a fire on saturday morning. doug is a great guy and he could use the clubs help. if anyone could help in any way it would be greatly appreciated. if you would like to help please see joe hodge at the track on sunday he will be taking donations for doug and will see that doug gets it. please try to help, imagine if it was you. i know times are tough but imagine how tough it is for doug. thank you hope to hear from you at the track joe hodge:help:

Scotty Wolf
05-12-2008, 11:49 AM
I will see you Sunday with a donation Joe.

attituderacing
05-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Also John Thompson's go-karts were lost in the fire. A total of 6 karts in all.:help:

Turbo
05-12-2008, 01:26 PM
I think alittle raffle or donations should be made, johnny always supports the track and is one hell of a dedicated fan who sits up in turn 1 each and every saturday night!! Lets :help: him out so him and doug can get back in competition on sundays!!

JBonsignore
05-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I planned on putting something together for the both of them this Sunday at the track, lets try and raise some money for these guys to help them get back on their feet, and back on the track as soon as possible, either see Joe Hodge or the Bonsignore trailer on Sunday or any of the track officials to help these guys out!

outlawfab
05-12-2008, 06:39 PM
On behalf of East End Kart Racing, Dave and Cindy Brigati would like to give both Johnny Thompson and Doug Ojiejko a $250 gift certificate to Bonsignore Kart Shoppe to help get them back up and running. Johnny Thompson is one of our contenders for the championship in the Sr. Champ division he just won the last race and we would like to see him have a shot at it. Doug Ojiejko one of our former champions returning for a few races and always exciting to watch also a long time supporter of go kart racing on Long Island. At East End Kart Racing this is a time where we would like to see everyone come together and support these two talented drivers.

Good Luck, see ya at the track!
Dave Brigati

chevycraft
06-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Spoke to John on Sunday June 1st and told him that the Strumpf family will be donating a used tool box for his garage and team rebuild . We also will be bringing any extra gokart stuff we have to help as well . thanks Kevin.