PDA

View Full Version : Names, Names, Names

Geno
05-13-2008, 03:54 PM
First, I would like to apologize for any names that have been spelled wrong in the press releases since the beginning of the season. Since, many of them had been corrected & thanks for the emails and people that let me know.

The names are listed that way in the track computer system, which is where I get them.

If there are any misspellings, etc. in the future that need to be corrected, please do not hesitate to send me an email and we’ll get it changed in the track computer.:help:

Thanks,
Geno

toots
05-14-2008, 11:54 AM
No offense against any drivers- BUT handwriting of some is absolutely terrible
which doesn't help the mispelling of names and also errors in the profiles.
Have many profiles to use for the program that I am afraid to use because I am afraid of making a spelling error since I can't understand what many say.
More effort in PRINTING on profiles only, rather than cursive writing might help or maybe having someone else fill out profile that you know has better penmanship. There are too many of us at the track that need to use these profiles, and we are all deciphering the handwriting differently. Please look over Driver Roster and Points standings pages carefully in program and if any mistakes are seen, please stop by souvenir booth and let me know. I can then forward to others also.