PDA

View Full Version : Request for info

CJfilms
05-14-2008, 02:25 PM
This is an open request to all of the NEETS drivers out there...I need to get some racing history and possibly a short bio of anyone who would be willing to submit it. I will be using this info for promotion and advertising purposes for the upcoming event at Grandview Speedway, so any info you can provide me with would be a huge help...rather than me just guessing about you that is!

Name, division, NEETS racing info, other racing accomplishments outside of NEETS, whatever you can give me!

Thanks everyone!
Joe
joe@neetsracing.com

enduro438
05-14-2008, 11:12 PM
If I write you a bio, can I include the picture of me that i know you love?:lol:

Erin C
05-15-2008, 08:10 AM
YES YES YES!!! LOL!!! But we may not be able to place that picture anywhere else that is public...LOL :lol:

enduroracer131
05-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Joe, I sent you my bio thing and a pic.

CJfilms
05-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Attention to EVERYONE!!!!

Send me some info...Thank you very much to Ryan, but he is not the only NEETS driver out there! Get your facts together and send me some info guys!

Thank you!
Joe

CJfilms
05-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Sorry Ryan, but what you send me was a perfect...

Ryan Nelson

Driver/Owner: NEETS 4cyl #131

Hampton NJ

In October 2004 at the Infamous Frankenduro Ryan Nelson began his NEETS racing career in the number 131 4cyl, he finished in the top 10, after never having any previous racing experience. In 2005 Ryan was voted NEETS 4cyl Capt. Since then, Ryan has continued to improve and become a more experienced driver rarely missing a race. In 2007 Ryan finished 6th in points overall for the 4cyl division, finished in the top 10 several times and was a member of the “Top 10 Club”. Ryan looks forward to racing with and supporting the NEETS family for many years to come. Along with racing I am an avid Hunter and fisherman, and also a firefighter/EMT.

This is EXACTLY what I am looking for...PERFECT Ryan!

enduroracer131
05-16-2008, 04:27 AM
Thanks, just had to do a little searching on the NEETS site and follow some links to get the info I couldnt remember.

richardpetey
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Uncle Petey: owner/operator of the #43 Main St. Motors enduro car/trux teams.................:(
Started my racing career back in 43BC running "Roman Lightening" to the Christians at the local coliseums using a stock 4 wheel chariot with extra ponies.......................:rolleyes:
After many years of building and road testing enduros, found a racing 1/2 mile dirt venue at Nazareth speedway....................:help:
I lasted 20 laps and wadded my car up so badly they had to remove it from the track with a backhoe...............:eek:
After being an enduro Nomad for years, running Flemington, Bridgeport, Orange county, etc., finally got hooked up with NEETS at Mountain Speedway in 2003........................:applause:
I won the first NEETS race by 3 laps and got DQ'ed for illegal exhaust manifolds......................:*-(
I ran the next four years with NEETS and the best I could do was finish second 18 times.......................:confused:
There you have it, another NEETS-aholic sob story............:(
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

enduro438
05-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Petey, do remember my first race? It was at Flemington, the float was no good and the car shut down in the turns and got salami'ed on the front stretch. the rear of the car ended up in the back seat and I got hit so hard in the drivers side that it ripped the frame and bent the cage so much the seat was over the transmission tunnel. It took a backhoe to get that one on the trailer too.
BTW I may have to get a second surgery on my shoulder so I dont think I will be making a donation to the front runners at Grandview. Maybe I can dust off your buddy Louie and send him out

Sac-Man
05-22-2008, 05:57 PM
John Saccomandi aka Sac-Man or Johnny Sac (long before the Sopranos…)
Small Car Enduros – I’ve run car number 027 and 6
I began racing 4 cylinders at Bridgeport Speedway in 2002. I had a heat race win and some second place finishes in the features; finished 3rd in series points.
I ran the first Beaters with Heaters in 2003 and was hooked ever since. I’ve run as many NEETS enduros that I could afford. I finished 3rd in points in last years NEETS series and I’ve had a few top 5 finishes. I am still looking for my first NEETS win and I feel it’s just around the corner, a left of course. I am a member of the FUGLY race team. I’ve truly enjoyed racing with and befriending all the NEETS members.