PDA

View Full Version : Don't Taze Me Bro!

CJfilms
05-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Well, aside from any news announcements and serious business, we all have to have fun at some point, so let me tell you all a little story to entertain you this morning...

As you all know, I am always plotting and scheming on coming up with more and more practical jokes...and you have to think to yourself..."Does Joe ever have anyone play a prank on him?"

The answer...yes!

Brought to you in part by Eric Wink and Erin Bartley...presenting the story of how Joe gets his come-uppance. (Thank you WJ!!! The everwatching eye!)

Saturday night...Grandview Speedway...about 8PM...Ernie Saxton announces the show has been called due to rain. Josh Oswald and Austin decide to meet us at the Wink residence.

Erin and I meet up with Bob and Jody Wink and partake in some foamy beverages while we wait for Josh and Austin to arrive. Also, Eric Wink and his girlfiend Jessie arrive shortly after.

Wouldn't you know it, I was the target of a masterminded plot! Eric and Erin were planning on getting revenge on me! Eric had recently purchased a tazer from Q-mart in Quakertown. And wouldn't you know...Erin wanted to try it out...guess who was the cattle they were going to prod?

So, Erin is sitting on my knee when Eric and Jessie get home. Eric signals to Erin to go into the kitchen. All the while I am watching the Nascar race. Eric gives Erin the tazer. She wanders back in and plops onto my lap. Now sitting on both of my legs and completely trapping me from moving away, she feels this is the best time to 'get me'. And of course, everyone else in the room knows what is about to happen.

Erin, while sitting on my lap, takes the tazer out and jabs the prongs into my inner thigh...then gently lights it up! Being that the tazer is buried in leg and jeans, there is no noise...

AHHH!!!!!! What the h3ll was that!! I literally threw Erin off of me and jumped out of the seat! What are you doing?!!?!? What was that?!?!? What happened!??!?!?! What?!?!?! Why is everyone laughing!??!!?

Then I see the culprit! Erin drops the tazer she is laughing so hard. Everyone in the room is crying from laughing...so at this point I come down off the back of the chair and try to resume a normal heartbeat...TRY!!!! Now that Erin has seen what t can do, don't you think she wants to see it again???

Oh no....that did not happen twice in one night!

Congrats to Erin and Eric Wink, you got me.

For future reference, once the joke is over...GET THE TAZER AWAY FROM ERIN!!!!

Also tazed that night...Austin and 'little' Richie Dimarco.

And so, the moral of the story...what goes around comes around!

Now...assuming that moral is true...knowing that I decorated Josh's Street Stock with feminine hygiene products earlier that day...I am not looking forward to my bachelor party......:(

Sac-Man
05-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the laugh!!!:applause:

Josh and Wink neglected to tell me that story yesterday.:angel:

Forget the scanners... All NEETS racers must have tazers:-B

W. J.
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
I think the moral of the story is don't turn your back on Erin, LOL!

richardpetey
05-19-2008, 08:43 PM
As usual, just as I got semi-comfortable with your CURRENT lifestyle................:rolleyes:
You and Erin CHARGE up your relationship with another ELECTRIFYING experience.........................:help:
Hopefully, this will SPARK your relationship to an even higher ELECTROMAGNETIC connection..................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
05-19-2008, 11:01 PM
...and they will shine on into eternity?!!!

17Racer
05-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Your bachelor party will definetly be a night to remember. You have good reason to be scared! hehehehehehehe. :D:D:D

Erin C
05-21-2008, 10:36 PM
hehehe...I got more pranks under my sleeve!! hehehe :eek:

No one is safe...Muah ha ha!!!

enduroracer131
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Oh boy its gona be a heck of a season:applause: