PDA

View Full Version : Chris Beutler?

The Bullfather
05-19-2008, 06:04 PM
He's not listed on The Jam Modified roster, anyone have any information about him racing this season? Does he still have the modified after his rookie season? Is the car together if he does still have it? He came a long way from racing Chargers to the modifieds and raced a few times for J.R. in the back up car the season before. I was thinking of him the under day, my cousin and her husband live a few houses down from him or so I believe it's his place. The trailer was sitting out in the driveway.

RGeeProductions
05-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Peter, Chris's modified (http://www.racerhub.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=981&cat=7) is for sale in the classifieds.

The Bullfather
05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Some other cars are for sale, still racing! But, I guess he decided to step away for now. Just wanted to know where he was and if he has plans to race at all. As of now, the car is still for sale and has been in some great hands that took well care for the car. He finished in 11th in points in 15 races, he looked good on some runs and kept his machine clean on the track.

Teds Race Tours
05-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Chris was fun to watch in 07' On the 10 or so races I got to at Riverhead last year, he was one of the cleanest drivers out there, and that always makes for a better run show for the fans. Hoping to see Chris race again soon.

The Bullfather
05-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Some back up cars, he should bring his helmet to the track! If he wants to race that is, I don't know what his future plans are....