PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Bees!!!

CJfilms
05-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Welcome aboard Mr. Busy Bee!

Busy Bee Racing has just signed up as our very first sponsor for the GranDuro!!!

Please click on the busy bee logo on the main page...or here
http://www.neetsracing.com/sponsors/busybee.htm

Busy Bee Racing will be the proud sponsor of the trophies!

And you all know what thay means...we are now accepting sponsorships for this event!!! Please don't use the 2008 sponsorship page as a 'price' guideline...we want to get as many sponsors on board so we can make this event HUGE!!! I am willing to work out any deal possible...you want your company's name out there, then please call me and we will work out the bugs...can't you see that Busy Bee already did?

And as a little more incentive....the more sponsors we have for this event...the bigger the purse will be!!!! More info regarding the purse will be up soon!

EnduroFromDE
05-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Joe is there going to be pre-registered page and a list of pre-registers for this race...maybe more car will want to make the trip knowing if theres goin to be more cars then 15 or 20 in each race...

oh by the way...congrats this is the 777th thread started in the NEETS forum:applause:...mighte have to play those number tonight...;)

CJfilms
05-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Just getting back from our short vacation! I will have the page together shortly....I wanted to have it posted on the 20th, but that idea got fried worse than my neck this weekend....

I will have it up by Friday the latest, just trying to get all the details together and rules situated before I post everything up.

Thanks to the Dr. for a LOT of help with the rules!!!! Things should be a lot clearer now!

Bobby Pease
05-26-2008, 10:10 PM
Joe.. change your pic...

cya at the 1st race..

CJfilms
05-27-2008, 08:03 AM
LOL!!! Ok, I think it is time I find a new one anyway!

NJ Chick
05-28-2008, 03:43 PM
The Infamous Water Boy Picture!!!:lol::D

Thank you to Busy Bees for their unwavering support for NEETS! This is such a highly "ANT"icipated event, and the time will FLY before you know it as it encROACHES upon us. We must BEE ready for it, we can't FLEA the scene as the time TICKS off, so let's get BUSY! :lol: Ok, I'm done!!! :applause:Thanks again Busy Bees! :wave: