PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Donny Lia! - Win at Mansfield!

Steve O
05-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Nice run by Donnie in the Craftsman Truck at Mansfield in Ohio. He kept digging and digging and made some very aggressive moves in the final laps, but he got it done.

Way to go Donnie!

-Steve

DebL
05-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Holy cow, what a finish. Yahooo!! Congratulations Donny

burtmyers1
05-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mansfield not Memphis

Steve O
05-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Mansfield not Memphis

Sorry, you're absolutely right.

Precision Auto
05-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Congrats to Donny Lia and the entire team on getting the job done....

Linda and Norm, Precision Automotive, Inc................:cheers:

RGeeProductions
05-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Congrats to Donny and the #71 team!!!
NASCAR Story (http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/headlines/truck/05/24/mansfield.recap.truck.dlia/index.html)

randomrodder
05-24-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry I missed the race and didn't even tape it. I was getting tired of seeing Kyle win them all. But I sure did need the fresh air I got today, it was great getting out again.

Congratulations Donnie!

Camper Lady
05-24-2008, 06:51 PM
:applause Congrat's Donnie

Brady Bunch Racing

RichKeator
05-24-2008, 07:19 PM
WHAT A WEEKEND Donny gets his first win in his new ride and Donnys old ride with Hosfeld or Hosenfefer as Carey and Cofey would say gets the win at Stafford

LongIslandJam
05-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Congrats Donny... That's the way to put on a show and earn your first win.:)

RGeeProductions
05-24-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry I missed the race and didn't even tape it. I was getting tired of seeing Kyle win them all. But I sure did need the fresh air I got today, it was great getting out again.

Congratulations Donnie!

Huh....Kyle has only won 2 of the 7 races run...
And that was race #2 and #3...

holleratme
05-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Congrats to Donnie and his entire Team:applause:

The Bullfather
05-24-2008, 10:02 PM
all the other wins this year put together Richie makes it feel like HE WINS EM' ALL! lol

randomrodder
05-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Huh....Kyle has only won 2 of the 7 races run...
And that was race #2 and #3...

I'm still tired of seeing him win. He won the NationWide race tonight didn't he?

Let's see a real loser win one, someone like Hamlin, LOL What a jerk, even says the Nationwide drivers shouldn't get in his way. Boy, that guy sure lost my respect.

Sure hope JG pops his balloon. I expect an apology will be forthcoming.

h.p.
05-25-2008, 01:53 PM
congrats to donny and the whole team on your first truck series win!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess starting your career at the "head" can help you in the big leagues after all ,what a finish way to be up on the wheel. as to the onion's comments watch the tape from lowes!pot callin the kettle black:applause::applause::applause::applause::appl ause::applause:

Jaws
05-25-2008, 08:54 PM
Great win for the Long Island native, hopefully this will be the first of many!!!:cheers:

KyleMac45
05-25-2008, 09:17 PM
DONNNY NICE JOB!!!!

Kyle

LiquidBread
05-25-2008, 09:55 PM
I concur!!!!! Congrats to Donny and the 71 team.

Not to be a buzz kill ... but this is another confirmation that mod drivers can compete with ANYONE in racing, so why do they have to leave the tour to "move up"? If all was right with the world, we wouldn't be watching trucks go in a circle.

Looked at a program schedule from SPEED lately? Game shows, drifting, triple re-runs of Barrett Jackson ... who wouldn't rather see Hoss, TC, Showtime, Todd, and company running the onion and the shrub at Dover or Martinsville? And I'm not talking about the mod family, I'm talking about your average race fan. Can anyone make the business case that sponsors get a better deal paying for Pinks?

What am I missing here?

KyleMac45
05-25-2008, 10:25 PM
If you were to put TC, Hossenpepper, $HOWTIME, Todd... I think The Onion might then need a box if tissues.... he was complaining... but if the CRAZY WMT drivers raced with him in trucks... shoooot... better call Kleenex and have them send him a box of tissues.... cause the tour guys especially TC and $HOWTIME will move him for sure... How does this sound for sponsors different Tissue companies... Todd Bodine can chose which tissue one he prefers...

Kyle

LiquidBread
05-25-2008, 11:16 PM
If you were to put TC, Hossenpepper, $HOWTIME, Todd... I think The Onion might then need a box if tissues.... he was complaining... but if the CRAZY WMT drivers raced with him in trucks... shoooot... better call Kleenex and have them send him a box of tissues.... cause the tour guys especially TC and $HOWTIME will move him for sure... How does this sound for sponsors different Tissue companies... Todd Bodine can chose which tissue one he prefers...

Kyle

Ah, God bless ya KyleMac ... in youth hope springs eternal! I'm just venting and I'm sure peeing up a rope again. Don't let some jaded old knot head like me wreck your enthusiasm.

It's just frustrating after another great weekend spent with ground pounder nation.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm with Daimler. While Mercedes-Benz may not be a great fit with the tour, Freightliner and Sterling are. I've approached our marketing weenies several times with bar napkin proposals, and they won't touch it. Why? No television exposure.

Guess I ought to open another beer and be grateful for what we have instead of what we don't.

Now that I've managed to blow up this thread ...

unowho243
05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Good job Donny!

RichKeator
05-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Hats off to donny. I think Mansfield fit his style and what these guys on the tour have cut there teeth on... I actually said to myself "no surprise cause he did a good job doing this on the cookie cutter tracks..." as for as the onion goes, maybe he just forgot where he cut his teeth... and ask him what happened when he tried to go WINSTON cup racing...