PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts

Hammerdown
05-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi:

After spending the last 15 or so years watching sprint cars I'm more and more headed back to my racing roots and following the modifieds again. :cheers:

It seems like every sprint car driver from the smallest team to the biggest has T-shirts for sale and part of the fun of going to the track was getting another shirt.

Is this the same for the modifieds? I've checked some of the driver's sites and have not seen any for sale. I'd love to get a Mystic Missile shirt if they are available. :help:

Thanks.

KyleMac45
05-28-2008, 09:09 PM
yes there are t-shirts for sale... but not ever driver is going to have a t-shirt...

this is a link to the company that makes them aka the North South Shootout Promoter...

What you see is what you got... there may be 2-3 more shirts on his trailer than on his site but usually does a pretty damn good job of making shirts and putting them up on his site...

http://www.ccracingsouvenirs.com/store/index.html

there is the link... hope this helps...

Kyle McGowan

Carey and Coffey Fan Club President
TCH Mascot

**UPDATE** After checking out the site... seems like the only other shirt that I can recall not being on the site but is on his trailer is the Boby Grigas III T-Shirt... maybe one that I missed but looks like thats all that are on his site and that are not on his trailer...

Precision Auto
05-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Hi:

After spending the last 15 or so years watching sprint cars I'm more and more headed back to my racing roots and following the modifieds again. :cheers:

It seems like every sprint car driver from the smallest team to the biggest has T-shirts for sale and part of the fun of going to the track was getting another shirt.

Is this the same for the modifieds? I've checked some of the driver's sites and have not seen any for sale. I'd love to get a Mystic Missile shirt if they are available. :help:

Thanks.

www.ccracingsouvenirs.com does have one Chuck Hossfeld shirt for sale. It's pretty awesome.........

Hammerdown
05-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Awesome, just what I was looking for. Thanks for the quick responses.:applause:

KyleMac45
05-29-2008, 07:24 AM
No Problem anything for a fellow Modified Fan!! :cheers:

Kyle McGowan
The Chrome Horn Mascot
Carey and Coffey Fan Club President