PDA

View Full Version : question about the wall races at mountain

zombo
06-01-2008, 03:58 PM
does mountain sell programs on these dates? if so, are they from the night before? i would assume so, which is no big deal, but just curious.

Grandstand
06-01-2008, 10:35 PM
I believe that there has been a program done just for these races, but not sure.

Geno
06-01-2008, 10:48 PM
You got it Grandstand- there is a special program for the special shows. Also, the recaps from those shows are also in the "regular" program the following weekk.

zombo
06-02-2008, 06:06 PM
You got it Grandstand- there is a special program for the special shows. Also, the recaps from those shows are also in the "regular" program the following weekk.

cool. thanks guys!

toots
06-02-2008, 10:55 PM
There have been 2 Special issues for sale so far with the Sport Modifieds, Super Stocks , Legends, Bandolarros and Micro stocks. if you missed them- shoot me an email if interested in ordering one.

First 2 races were also in the weekly regular programs HOWEVER the past races from May 25 will be in their own special issue ONLY which will be available at June 22nd show.

June 7 th Sport Modifieds and Super Stocks races WILL be in regular weekly program since they have been added to the same day as the regular divisions.

I know it is very confusing!!! Just think how I feel- but I will get it straight. In other words ANY racing done on our regular scheduled race days will be in regular weekly program. ANY races that are held on other days will be in their own special program with the exception of Enduro races- they are also put in the following regular program.

Now that you are totally confused- come see me at the souvenir booth and I will try to explain