PDA

View Full Version : question.....

thriller 34
06-02-2008, 11:17 PM
did all the thrillers just kinda gang up this week and skip the race cause if so i didnt get the memo (not that i woulda skipped it anyway) just curious i thought the low car count was due to the switch in race days from saturday to sunday......congrats again scott

Grandstand
06-03-2008, 08:08 AM
If memory serves, there have only been 7 thrillers each week.

RACERX
06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
no wayne the low car count is due to the favortism. I wont be back SOLD the car to a good bunch of people. Good luck to everybody that decides to stay.

NJ Chick
06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I don't know about favortism this year for the Thrillers, but it was quite obvious in 2006. Funny how things turn around....:rolleyes:

Grandstand
06-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Going back over the results, there have been 5 races run. 14 cars have registered total; 4 drivers have run all 5 races; 3 drivers, 4 races; 3 drivers, 3 races; 1 driver, 2 races and 2 drivers, 1 race. For the June 1st race, 7 cars were signed in; May 24th, 10 cars; May 10th, 8 cars; May 4th, 10 cars; April 27th, 10 cars. On Pole day, there were 6 cars. Averages out to about 8 cars.

There has been "accusations" of cheating and favoritism, there is also a protest form that each and every driver in all the divisions can utilize. All you have to do is put up the money, either the driver or team owner, is the rule (I believe). It can not be a random person out of the stands or the pits, and the protest has to be done in a timely manner.

If you think that cheating is going on and you are in the Thriller division, then there are remedies available to you. Making accusations on the message board here isn't going to solve whatever problems there are. Taking action that will to either prove that there is cheating going on or there is no cheating going on, that is the only way to be certain, isn't it.

LongIslandJam
06-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Amen Grandstand... The protest is there as a tool to make sure everyone is on a level playing field. If you don't feel you're on even terms, protest your competitor.

On that note, thread closed before unsubstantiated claims are made.