PDA

View Full Version : Mod Driver injured at Spencer needs your help

Jaws
06-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Friday night Kirk Rutherford was hurt at Spencer.

He hit the 4th turn wall so hard, he has suffered blindness in both eyes, the full story and all details are at.

Raceny. http://www.raceny.com/discus/messages/13/117795.html?1212618845

Kirk has no health insurance.

They are passing the helmet this week at several tracks and you can send money if you can't attend.

Here is the info.

In conjunction with track owners and promoters John White, Ralph Galluzzi, and Jim Majchrzak, I will be coordinating some local track helmet passes for Kirk Rutherford, who was injured last week in a crash at Spencer Speedway.

Here is the schedule so far...
Friday, June 6th - Spencer Speedway
Saturday, June 7th - Dunn Tire Raceway Park
Saturday, June 14th - Wyoming County International Speedway

I am am also working on arranging something at Holland Speedway and Chemung Speedrome.

In addition to the helmet pass, WCIS will also be running a special raffle that night for prizes from Caledonia Outlet.

The racing community is one big family and in times of need they bind together and help their family member that needs it. This is truly one of those times. Kirk is in for a very tough haul and has no health insurance on top of it.

A BIG thank you to John, Ralph, and Jim for allowing the passes to happen.

I will need help from drivers from each track to help with the passes. Please contact me at loverdorf@hotmail.com or 716-207-2824 if you are able to help.

Lori

Precision Auto
06-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Kirk Rutherford, his family, team and friends.

Lori: Is there an address where someone could send a check?

If you don't want to post on the board, please e-mail me at:

Mrmrsmotor@aol.com

Thank you.......Linda Case, Precision Automotive, Inc.