PDA

View Full Version : all star speedway ??

jfp711
06-07-2008, 12:22 PM
We have had a lot of i.m.o. pretty dumb Threads lately, just wondering why no chatter on the Mod race tonight at Star ???? Wish I was closer to be there for sure, will there be any race reports or updates ????? This is a modified message board ???? not a cheese poll board ?????

RGeeProductions
06-07-2008, 02:39 PM
If it was a TVMRS race, we would probably be there. All the news on the main page is TOURING modified news, which is what we cover. I also get most track news and those I post here in the forum, being they run modifieds but it isn't TOURING modifieds. Tonight is RoC at Mahoning and that is being covered by Amanda for The Chrome Horn, not live though.

CynthiaTork
06-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Top 4

TC
Blewett
McKennedy
Silk

RGeeProductions
06-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Thank you.....

KyleMac45
06-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Look at that $HOWTIME is hurt and he pulls off a second place finish!!!

Kyle

limodmaniac
06-08-2008, 02:41 PM
If it was a TVMRS race, we would probably be there. All the news on the main page is TOURING modified news, which is what we cover. I also get most track news and those I post here in the forum, being they run modifieds but it isn't TOURING modifieds. Tonight is RoC at Mahoning and that is being covered by Amanda for The Chrome Horn, not live though.

I know they don't fit into the Touring series officially, but someone should designate them honorary touring status and give them as much public relations as possible.

They attract a good number of Whelen and True Value cars, and even some ROC cars the first time.

The races are high paying and offer great short track racing.

I think they are doing something extra special at All Star with these 4 races, and I hope everyone gets out there and supports the next 2 shows they have coming up. I know I will be there. And I'm sure Blewett and Hirschman will be there instead of picking closer races to home, because they realize how important and special these races are.

Here's hoping All STar does it again next year, and it officially becomes a touring series just like the others.

RGeeProductions
06-08-2008, 02:56 PM
I know they don't fit into the Touring series officially, but someone should designate them honorary touring status and give them as much public relations as possible.

They attract a good number of Whelen and True Value cars, and even some ROC cars the first time.

I think they are doing something extra special at All Star with these 4 races, and I hope everyone gets out there and supports the next 2 shows they have coming up. I know I will be there. And I'm sure Blewett and Hirschman will be there instead of picking closer races to home, because they realize how important and special these races are.

Here's hoping All STar does it again next year, and it officially becomes a touring series just like the others.

Um, I did put up on the front page the last race at All Star, at least any PR's that were sent to me. And if I get anything about last night's, I will also put that up. All I was getting at above is that WE are not covering it. TCH's base news is the TOURING modified divisions. Being there has been much interest in other modified news, I have been posting any pr's for such in the forum. I agree, the All Star series is a great thing and if any pr's are sent, they will be on the main page. If no one does a write to send as a pr, then there is not much I can do help support the series.....and I do try to get ANY modified news up always....in the main page or here in the forum...

33Munky34
06-08-2008, 05:00 PM

I doubt it has nothing to do with it being a special show. I think those guys show up cause of the purse being special.

RGeeProductions
06-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Got a few pictures from All-Star courtesy of Rick Ibsen.
All-Star Modified Showdown Race #2 Photo gallery (http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=1089)