PDA

View Full Version : things going better

nflobster
06-09-2008, 12:40 PM
i would like to give the officialls a compliment for their hard work in getting things back into order. we have a decent turnout of cars and a decent crowd. the tire situation seems pretty good and they have tried to fix problems that occured the last year or so. prices are so-so but what hasn't gone to pot this year as far as extra expenses go. seems that there is less fighting going on but when there is a problem it should be between the drivers. if there is no way it can be worked out without threatning others or by causing more damage to others stuff then you need some time off. jim or mike seem to be very aproachable and i'm shure they would be a third party in any problem you would have between drivers, crews, ect. what i saw after the mod feature was a poor choice by the driver of the 3 car going after the 36. let the officialls handle it. it looks bad for the rest of the people there when stuff like that happens. it's bad enough the race before after crashing he switches cars and tries to fool the officialls. that is another thing thats uncalled for. jim and mike are good guys and even if they didn't see it your way respect their decision. things are going for the better at the track but this i'm taking it into my hands stuff must stop.