PDA

View Full Version : HATS off to T.C.

RichKeator
06-14-2008, 01:01 AM
Let me be the first on T.H.C the say a job well done to Ted Christopher on getting his 100TH career victory at the Stafford Motor Speedway(85sk wins, 8 mod tour wins, 6 prostock and 1 C.W.E.S win) tonight in high fasion. The 13 car wins on friday the 13th and wins the 100 lapper for his 100th win.... even weirder, got 13 accedent reports today too.... CREEPY. To Honor the win the Arute family dedicated Section A of the main grandstand to the only driver to ever reach the century mark at SMS. Teddy will forever be at SMS now... Jacky was even there and made the presentation... well I stop the press writing and and put shawns link in here http://blogs.courant.com/autoracing/2008/06/ted-christopher-cracks-the-cen.html

BUT AGAIN CONGRATS TEDDY

but stay tuned to Staffordspeedway.com for results and OFFICIAL results....

RichKeator
06-14-2008, 01:11 AM
I also couldn't help but compare T.C. to the late great Dale Earnhardt... quite possably the Dale Earnhardt of the Stafford Motor Speedway.... people hated him for years, and said their words about him, but in the wins hes got this year at the speedway I've heard alot more WOOOs than boos. this seems like the path The Intimidator went down as well during his time

KyleMac45
06-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Also something weird... The 13 car wins ion Friday the 13th... GO FIGURE!:lol:

Kyle

PS-
Remember tune in to Carey and Coffey this Sunday!!! For more info hit up...

www.careyandcoffey.com

raceaddict24
06-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Took in Stafford last night for the SK 100 and it was TC claiming his 100th win at Stafford. Great race it was, only a few cautions and a great show between TC and Chris Jones, then in the closing laps with TC and Pitkat. Hats off to Teddy, now lets get a 100 SK wins!

Howie
06-14-2008, 12:13 PM
There is a YouTube video of Friday's highlights including TC's 100th win Here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=W2wWe5ywa7A).

There are also some photos in my gallery on TCH Here (http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=1086).

Way to go Ted. It really was a good race, nice way to win your 100th.

LiquidBread
06-14-2008, 05:47 PM
I also couldn't help but compare T.C. to the late great Dale Earnhardt... quite possably the Dale Earnhardt of the Stafford Motor Speedway.... people hated him for years, and said their words about him, but in the wins hes got this year at the speedway I've heard alot more WOOOs than boos. this seems like the path The Intimidator went down as well during his time

Love him or hate him, no one can fill up a rear view mirror like TC. What an accomplishment, especially when you consider the greats that have laid down rubber at that track over the years. Class move on the part of the Arute family as well.

hollywoodmic
06-16-2008, 10:59 AM
I just watched that You Tube video. Stafford and the Arute's nothing but class, they are just amazing people. What a great job by TC, as has been said in the past love him or hate him, that man can drive a racecar. Congrats to him & his family great, great win.