PDA

View Full Version : TC--STAFFORD--100th

Camper Lady
06-14-2008, 08:34 AM
:applause:Congrat's to TC for his 100th win at Stafford. Grandstand A has been named the Ted Christopher grandstand. Way To go TC:wave:

Precision Auto
06-14-2008, 10:22 AM
T.C.........congrats on an awesome milestone.........:cheers:

Linda and Norm Case, Precision Automotive, Inc.

jfp711
06-14-2008, 12:20 PM
either you love him or you hate him, TC is one of the best drivers to strap inside a racecar, the guy wins in any type of car, he's old school understands his racecar and in indimidating as hell in a race car, he loves to drive anything with 4 wheels. Congrats on your 100th win buddy........ You ARE the show my friend.

Rabbit504
06-14-2008, 04:27 PM
No doudt TC has put more fannies in seats a Stafford than any other driver in the last 15 or so years.
He's cleaned up his act lately, and is one of the few I pay to watch.
Congratulations go out to him.
Best thing is He isn't done yet.

RichKeator
06-14-2008, 04:34 PM
I posted this on the steam I had started on the general Info board....but I couldn't help but compare T.C. to the late great Dale Earnhardt... T.C. is quite possably the Dale Earnhardt of the Stafford Motor Speedway.... people hated him for years, and said their words about him, but in the wins hes got this year at the speedway I've heard alot more WOOOs than boos. this seems like the path The Intimidator went down as well during his time

TMAC
06-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Congrats to TC on your 100 th win at stafford,a record that surely will be tough to bet.Also CONGRATS that they named a section of stands in your name.Pretty dam cool if you ask me and sure hope MR ARUTE is enjoying that from the heavens.