PDA

View Full Version : Help!

RebelMtrspts29
06-16-2008, 05:08 PM
For the 2nd time in 2 years I have blown an engine. I am looking for help from anyone who possibly could get me back on the track.I have spent forever trying to get my car to handle correctly, and now finally when I do my engine pukes. Bobby Pease calls our class a family.Well I am reaching out to my family for help, if anyone has an engine to rent, or sell, or help me out with I am very willing to work out anything to get myself back on the track for the remainder of 2008. I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this and I hope I am able to hear from some of you.

Thank you

Brian Obiedzenski #29 Grand Enduro

631-901-5048

wayne
06-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Look At The Sponsor On The Top Of This Page!!

John Cozza
06-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Hey Brian,

Sorry that you are having a tough season. I believe that many of us racing the Grands and the Trucks are a family. I raced many years on a Saturday night and we had friends, but Bobby Pease told me that once I started racing the Enduros, I wouldn't just have friends...I'd end up with a racing family. He was correct.

I would like to see you back out there this season. I always see you working hard. I 've tried to always answer any questions that you had in the past. If I can help you out I have a good 350 SBC 4 bolt block, heads, and some extra parts.

Give me a call. We can work something out if you are interested.
631 220-9951

John Cozza
59 Grand

Bobby Pease
06-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey Bri... Sorry to hear about the motor brother... If Johns dont work out, I have a 305 your more than welcome to brother..... Hope all works out, and of course we are here to help you install if you need us..... Maybe you need to show up to an "after enduro sunday race BBQ" to change your luck! cya soon brother!!!!!!!
Bobby :wave:

Tracy87BB
06-17-2008, 11:13 PM
:cheers:to that, guys!

RebelMtrspts29
06-24-2008, 09:25 PM
I would like to extend a big thank you to all of you that called offering help, and parts, and time. The motor was broke pretty bad but with help from some shops, sponsors, and some surprising phone calls I will be back out without missing one race!
Bobby it truly is a family and I am glad to be apart!!!!
Special thanks to Larry Shivers Sr. and Billy the Kid from CT. for the advise!

I will see you all soon!!!

Brian Obiedzenski #29