PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the Carey and Coffey Show!

CareyandCoffey
06-22-2008, 10:28 AM
We are having trouble with our stream today. Click on the 940/1510 stream to listen instead of the Carey and Coffey stream.

KyleMac45
06-22-2008, 05:46 PM
This cannot happen! I am gonna call the producer and your fan club president!!! I want a better show!!! LOL!!!

Kyle

RGeeProductions
06-22-2008, 09:06 PM
What's the problem Kyle?
I listened to the whole show.....

KyleMac45
06-22-2008, 09:22 PM
I am mad b/c I was at work and I missed the freakin show... thats why I am mad and they said the stream wasnt working so my brother couldn't send me what was goin on to my phone (I told him to Text to me what was happening, but he couldn't)... I guess I'll get over it and yell at them when I go to NHMS...

Kyle

RGeeProductions
06-22-2008, 09:28 PM
WOW, let me get this right.
You were not by a computer, so you get the show text messaged to you on your phone.....
Even though not streaming, it was still on the internet thru ESPN radio, same thing.....
Man, your brothers fingers must really hurt.......
And what would your boss think, as you said you were at work, if you were constantly on the phone!!!!
Still waiting on a $howtime logo you were to look for so I can do your camaro.......

KyleMac45
06-22-2008, 09:46 PM
$HOWTIME logo will be in hopefiully by Tuesday evening!... My boss is actually pretty chill... My brother didn't even do any txt messaging since the stream didn't work!!! Damn Carey and Coffey!!!

Kyle

Debbie
06-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Wooooooooooeeeeeeee! streeeeeemin, textinnnnn..Gollie while I am at work.I am conrfuuuuuuuuuuused:)

KyleMac45
06-23-2008, 08:00 AM
Dont worry about it... I was just goin on my rampage on Sunday Night (like I usually do) yelling at and about Carey and Coffey... It's nothing to worry about :D

Kyle McGowan

Carey and Coffey Fan Club President

RGeeProductions
06-23-2008, 10:54 AM
I am still lost on this Kyle.
It WAS streamed on the internet, but through the radio station.
They are both accessed the same way.
They mentioned this in their first post here and I listened to the show like I normally would have.
QUOTE: Click on the 940/1510 stream to listen instead of the Carey and Coffey stream.

KyleMac45
06-23-2008, 12:13 PM
I didn't know that until later on that night! My brother is just used to clicking one thing and the "stream is up" thats all!!

All better? ... LOL

Kyle