PDA

View Full Version : Tire/Gas Raffle

toots
06-22-2008, 10:34 AM
All 100 tickets of the second Tire & Gas raffle have been sold as of last night
Drawing will be held at the driver's meeting next Saturday 6/28/08
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
There are still 77 of the Pit Admission raffle left
Tickets are $1.00 each and there will be 4 winners- each winning $25.00 towards pit admission. Anyone over the age of 15 can purchase tickets for admission into the pits.
Please see me at the souvenir booth to purchase tickets
I would like to have all of these sold before starting another Tire & Gas raffle

KyleMac45
06-22-2008, 05:48 PM
TQ Guys as well are included in the "Pit Admission" Raffle?

Kyle

toots
06-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Yes- All Divisions Of Cars That Race At Mountain Are Eligible
All Drivers, Crew Members, Family & Fans- As Long As They Are Over The Age Of 15 ( Track Rules For Pit Admission)
I Am Trying To Do This To Help Everyone Out With Not Only The High Cost Of Racing But Also The High Cost Of Actually Getting There.
I Am Really Surprised That The Response Has Not Been Greater In Either Raffle . Thought By Now There Would Have Been Quite A Few Drawings ( But Tickets Are Not Going As Expected????)
Maybe Some Feed Back As To Why, May Help In My Decision To Have Any Further Raffles. If The Interest Is Not There...no Sense In Trying To Push It.
Good Luck To All Who Are Entered In This Coming Week's Tire & Gas Drawing

toots
07-02-2008, 02:59 PM
This past Saturday during the driver's meeting, the second raffle was drawn.Wayne Lowe ( previous winner ) did the honors of picking the winners
Winners are:
$100 towards track tire- #68 Modified - Johnny Bush
$50 towards track fuel - #5 Modified- Kyle Ebersole
$50 towards track fuel- #20 Late Model- Joe Hoffman

CONGRATULATIONS to all winners!

There are still 78 Pit Admission raffle tickets left( mistake on previous post, said 77) Thanks Big Pete for bringing that to my attention