PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Paul and Crew Chief Michael

Tommyj16
06-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey Paul Congrats, you always come upto me after I win when going over scales. I missed you you scales but was there when thet declared you Winner nice job and Nice job Michael on get all the tools your dad needed and Karen you Finally got that extra money from SAFER nice Job!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

figure849
06-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Congratulations to Paul Speckt on your win, to bad you did not get to be in victory lane,
Also congrats to Carl, tyed for first with Roger.

RacinRob
06-22-2008, 03:00 PM
awosme job paul...def one of my favorite drivers. Nice to see the nice guys win. Your crew chief Michael definitley played a big part!! wish you got to be in victory lane!

VNmotorsports
06-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Nice job Paul it has been a long time coming. Way to go.
Enjoy every moment. Once again congrats to you, Karen, & Micheal
A.J.:):cool:

RovinPromotions
06-22-2008, 06:10 PM
well i think a victory lane interview is due to paul,afterall he deserves it. once again nice race paul.:wave:

W. J.
06-22-2008, 06:45 PM
They tell me they've been promised 'Victory Lane' photos and an interview next time the Figure-8's are scheduled. And yes, for their hard work and dedication, the Specht's deserve the honor.

The Bullfather
06-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Awesome job Paul and to the great crew behind you with Karen and Michael. Keep up the good work! It pays off!

leah28racing
06-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Paul, You ran a good race lastnight. Congrats!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Tommyj16
06-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey Paul Congrats, you always come upto me after I win when going over scales. I missed you at the scales but was there when they declared you Winner nice job and Nice job Michael on get all the tools your dad needed and Karen you Finally got that extra money from SAFER nice Job!!!!!!!!!

Tower Man
06-23-2008, 08:30 AM
A big congrats to the entire 63 team. You guys are what the Figure 8's are all about.

Duke22
06-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Congrats to Paul, Karen and Michael. Paul, I'll always remember when you won your first feature and I asked how long it took. You told me 10 years and I said, "I hope I don't have to wait 10 years". Well, 10 years after that I finally took a checkered. Congrats and enjoy.

#22 figure 8

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
06-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Great Job Paul!! Nice Graduation present for your Crew Chief, Michael!! :cheers:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

Congratulations, it's been nice to see Different winners each week!!

racerwife
06-26-2008, 06:54 AM
On behalf of Paul, he would like to say Thank-You to his fellow figure 8 drivers & crews, the other divisions of drivers & crews, officials, and fans for their congratulations that night, by phone call, personal emails, and by posting here.
Paul would also like to say thank-you for the help in the tech area that night.

Michael and I are of course so proud. Paul works tirelessly every night to have a car that can be competitive with others. This win has been a long time in coming...

Thank-you to everyone once again for your congratulations!!

Karen

Eeyore
06-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Congrats to Paul Specht...sorry couldn't congrat in person...you were at the scales...hope to see you on my next visit. Regards to all...

loving74
06-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Congrats, been a long time coming! Hard work finally paid off!