PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors and Purse!

CJfilms
06-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Have you had the chance to get a look at the new Purse for 2008? There has been a BIG change...in the UPWARDS direction! 100 Cars will pay a whopping $2,000 TO WIN!!! THAT'S DOUBLE THE 2007 PURSE!!!!

But....there is one stipulation...

WE NEED SPONSORS!!!

This is you chance to get on board and sponsor the North East Enduro Tour Series for quite possibly the biggest NEETS event in quite a long time...gee that's a lot of 'quite'! ;)

Ignore the 'Sponsor' link on the main page of the NEETS website...that will be reserved for 2009 when we have a full blown season with points...for 2008, we will be doing things a bit differently!

There will be 3 sponsorships to EACH EVENT!

1.) The Event itself will need a sponsor. The cost will be $1,000 and will get your (or your business) name on EVERY trophy, EVERY press release, EVERY mention of this event! Plus you will personally get two pit-side passes, one free registration to each or every division that races that day! Want more? Let's negotiate!

2.) The individual divisions racing...Small Cars and Big Cars. The cost will be $500 each and will get you (or your business) name on the trophies of the sponsored division, two pit-side passes and one registration into the division you sponsor. More again!!!??? Call me!

3.) The trophies...although for the GranDuro they are already sponsored, I will mention it anyways... The cost will be the cost of the trophies...costs may vary on car counts, personal choice of awards, etc... You will receive two pit-side passes and your name/logo will be on each trophy!

Oh wait, did I forget to mention...Every sponsor will receive a personalized plaque thanking you for your generosity and dedication to the NEETS Series. You will be presented with the plaque at the event, typically during the driver's meeting. Oh, and more...Both division sponsors and event sponsors will accompany the winners of each race in victory lane for photos which will be used for publicity purposes among AARN and other racing related press releases!

Not enough for you? Well, here's the big kicker...the sponsors will be the key elements for bringing together a MUCH LARGER FIELD!!! Your contribution to the event will be the money used to pay for the event...therefore, NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE REGISTRATIONS...is it just me or does that bear repeating? NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE REGISTRATIONS!!!!!!!!!! So, get involved now and show the racers they will have a lot more waiting for them than what they would normally be expecting!!!!

It will all be thanks to you.....

Call me anytime to get involved!

Joe Cutri
267-767-4923
joe@neetsracing.com