PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts...

BlingxBling
06-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Ok, since JA felt it was necessary to close the other thread...I figured I would pick up where I left off. While posting something on a forum does not give you the full ability to express what you mean, you may find yourself counter acting in multiple posts to get your point across. I would like to clarify my posts. Although short, not necessarily sweet but the point of my message was taken wrong. The grass on the other side is never greener, but what I should have also put in that post would be, regardless of the track you race at, what you are racing, who you are racing against, who is running the show...things happen! I anticipate Earl will return back to BD and off the racing incident. When the smoke settles, I hope as much, that maybe, the same will happen when it comes to two specific asphalt tracks in the North East. Now that I have that said...

Heather, while posting I did allow my personal opinions to come out. In regards to NELMA...fighting is a not tolerated...this would have been made very clear not just by voice of the promoter, but I would reference the six week suspension Larry Fisher received after his actions in last year race. But that is neither here nor there....This will be my last post when it comes to this situation involving Earl...and well certainly it will be the last of the NELMA series after I just learned where it is that I truly stand ...

I do apologize to anyone that I upset in previous posts regarding Earl.