PDA

View Full Version : Late Cautions!

DODGE99
06-30-2008, 04:46 PM
not many people like when i bring things up but im just going to throw this one out there ... anyone else agree that 90% of the cautions thrown saturday night were very late. I can see a late caution for maybe just a spun car, or if someone is slowing on the top of the racetrack. But there was a couple of times where there was wrecked racecars/trucks all over the racetrack and the caution wasn't thrown until after the leaders passed the damn wreck! This isnt enuro racing, people spend alot of money on there racecars and to have to completely dodge wrecked cars rolling across the racetrack with not a hint of a warning or yellow flag isnt the way they want to race them.

Fast&Legal
06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I think the reason for some of Sat problems, might be the fact that the regular flagman smokey was in New Hampshire working as a Mod Tour offical and could not make it back in time..

KickItUp
07-06-2008, 09:16 PM
I honestly don't think the flagman has anything to do with first off, drivers non driving antics. Nor does the flagman have any control over when to throw the flag. That would be your new chiefs in charge. Late cautions are due to the ones in charge wanting to go faster and not have so many stops. Well, that's what I think anyhow.