PDA

View Full Version : points

Pizzo82
06-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Are the points and standings going to be updated soon?:confused: :) for 8cly enduro

Tracy87BB
07-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Danny, points from 11th back for the last stock 8 cylinder enduro are the only ones I haven't updated yet. I did get them from Christie on the 21st. I have been busy between reporting on races, keeping the Jam front page up to date, my regular job, and family obligations that include a sick 5-year-old who has summer camp meetings, kindergarten screenings, etc., that I need to be at. I am hoping to have it done by the end of this week. I apologize for the delay.

Tracy87BB
07-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Not a silly question at all. You guys work hard to get those points, whether it's 100 or 50 of them. I have been incredibly busy, but I have not forgotten about you. I will actually try to get to them tonight for you. I'll post an update on here to let you know as soon as they are entered and up-to-date.

Pizzo82
07-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks... I just wanted to know i wasent trying to be rude or anything. I know its not easy trying to keep up with everything and i am sorry if i seemed a little pushy or rude. Thanks for your time and efforts for everything you do for all of us.:applause: