PDA

View Full Version : clarification??

thriller 34
07-06-2008, 01:12 PM
i would just like to tell everyone that apparently im being fined by mountain speedway for ummm uhhh.....im really not sure. Anyway last night i was running in the third spot and apparently scott adams did not see me underneath his fender and came down causing us both to spin. As a result of this i was sent to the rear (which i knew anyway i was backwards on the track) so i came around the track under caution to see the field stopped in turn 3....i pulled up along side the #38 who was roughly 10 laps down. every other time someone is sent to the rear they are allowed to still be ahead of lapped cars on the restart so i just rode along side of him waiting for me to be let in line. Then the official in turn four jumped out in front of my car and screamed into me (not in a nice way either ) "ITS SINGLE FILE" . I then responded "HE IS NOT ON THE (explicit word that starts with f) LEAD LAP". Then the turn four official said "GET OFF THE TRACK". This shocked me to the point i actually started to laugh i could not believe that i was thrown off for saying hes not on the lead lap....then i was later informed that they think i gave him the finger.....HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD CAN YOU MISTAKE SOMEONE GIVING YOU THE FINGER?????? i absolutely did not give an official the finger. I tried to talk the the track owner and he told me "DONT EVEN TALK TO ME I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT TALK TO THEM DONT EVEN TALK TO ME" . Then i tried to talk to mark who also while i was on the track said over the scanner i was getting the famous letter (which is a fine and a suspension). I walked up to him and said "mark what is the famous letter". He said "its a fine your getting in the mail" i said "do you even know what happened" he said "no but i agree with him and then i said some things i shouldnt have cause after you work your entire week on a car and then get wrecked out of a race (contrary to whatever the full race story says) then have an offical throw you off the track for no apparent reason then have noone at all be willing to talk to you...it throws you over the edge. But in closing here it is if i recieve a fine and or a suspension i will not be back at mountain speedway this season or maybe ever depending on what next season brings. My car may return once or twice with a diffrent driver in it. but thats it just because of what i feel happened last night i will not look to put a driver in the car permantly. i would rather convert it into a mahoning car. so i would like some clarification on what exactly i will be recieving in the mail so i can make my plans for the rest of this season and possibly be at mahoning next week if i am not welcome at mountain?

Geno
07-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Wayne, although I do not make the calls, I believe that you were sat out of the race because Adams was unable to continue and also because of what went on between you and the other official(s) afterward.

As far as the write up goes, I will defend that. In an attempt not to slam anyone (as always), and instead of saying “officials DQ’d the driver for flipping off an official” it said, “Adams was unable to continue and Lowe was immediately disqualified due to his actions toward a track official.“

Anyhow, my suggestion is that if you believe the call was not fair, talk to Mark or Mike this week. I do know that neither of them get to a computer very often, which sort of makes a forum post useless if you’re looking for an online “public” response. You’ve been running well lately- Best of luck next time out, whether it’s at Mountain, Mahoning or anywhere else.

jash
07-06-2008, 03:42 PM
How come my post early was deleted and didnt bash any one its just my point of view...thank you

witchin8
07-06-2008, 04:08 PM
How come my post early was deleted and didnt bash any one its just my point of view...thank you

If your "deleted post" was within this topic, it was never deleted. It was never submitted properly. If it was another post, why are you asking in this one?

thriller 34
07-06-2008, 04:33 PM
thats another thing even if i had not had that discussion with the turn 4 official i heard i was being thrown off for the insident with adams.....which was not my fault....my fender and door are both crushed in...which means i had to have both of them along side his car....he just didnt see me and came down....so i am then being DQ'ED because i was wrecked and the guy who wrecked me cant continue.....who can tell me where there is sense in that?.....its almost like as soon as contact was made with that 68 my fault or not i was getting screwed over.

witchin8
07-06-2008, 07:40 PM
The only thing I can tell you Wayne is to call Mike at the office and chat to him. Posting on here isnt the fastest way to get answers.

thriller 34
07-06-2008, 10:57 PM
im gonna give the track a call tomorrow and ask whoever anseweres the phone to have mark call me....

EDIT: Please do not list personal information on the forum

thriller 34
07-08-2008, 10:56 PM
eric i took your advice and called the track yesterday and asked to speak to mark...i really wanted to appologize for the things i shouldnt have said to him joe told me to call back today at 8 p.m because mark would be at a meeting with him even gave me the number to call....either way i still tried to contact mark at home and got no results so i decided to call the meeting as i was instructed...when i called i was told to hold on....then joe came back to the phone and said i was already discussed and i would be recieving something by mail so i will keep this thread posted when i find out my fate...