PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you

Geno
07-06-2008, 05:19 PM
There are a number well deserved thank you’s for Saturday-

Thanks to Babula Racing for donating the modified trophy in memory of David. I also have to apologize for not mentioning it in victory lane that night.

Another thank you goes out to every single person, including fans, drivers, crewmembers and officials who had made contributions for Kevin Green and his family.

Last but not least- thanks to Adams Racing for sponsoring the kid’s big wheel races. I’m sorry that there weren’t more though. Kids, get those big wheels ready for the next one!

jm31
07-06-2008, 05:54 PM
How is Kevin doing?

Geno
07-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Spoke to Kevin Saturday morning. Rightfully so, he’s really sore, but otherwise doing well. He said that the Dr. told him that he’ll be off for six weeks, but knowing Kevin he’ll probably try to speed the healing process up!

jm31
07-06-2008, 10:10 PM
That's good news. Thanks Geno.
See ya next week....

toots
07-07-2008, 02:27 PM
We would also like to THANK Joe Cutri for filling in for Kevin this past weekend
and supplying us with some great photos.( Great job as always!)
I am planning on meeting with Kevin this week and hopefully we will have all photo orders filled and photos from the June 28th races along with photos from this past weekend.
Again- THANK YOU to Joe Cutri for all of your help

CJfilms
07-07-2008, 02:33 PM
If everyone wants to really show their thanks and support Kevin...BUY PHOTOS!!!

I am not accepting money from any photo sales. All money being collected for the photos sales goes STRIGHT TO KEVIN! Especially in this recovery time for Kevin, as I would expect, being out of work on and off the track has to hurt nowadays...you can continue to show your support by buying photos and souvenirs at the photo booth!

See you soon!
Joe