PDA

View Full Version : News for the crowds...Sponsors and BIG MONEY!

CJfilms
07-09-2008, 09:49 PM
The time draws near and the question everyone wants to know is what will the purse look like??? Will Joe be able to live up to his prediction and pay out 100% of the purse or will he falter and have to be reduced to taking the typical 20% to make ends meet...???

The answer:

We have all our sponsors in place!!!!!!! We will be paying out for the first time in NEETS history 100% of the purse, no money will be taken out for expenses/points, no money will be missing at all!!!!! If we have 50 cars in the big car race, we collect $2,500...we pay out $2,500!!!!

I would like to thank Components Corporation for joining us for this extravaganza of an event! Components Corp has jumped in as the Big Car Sponsor! The Dirty Dog 100 shall be brought to you by Components Corp.

I would like to mention the Small Car Sponsor...In recognition for his bravery and enduro racing spirit, I have personally put up the money to sponsor the small car race and I do so to dedicate this race in recognition of Jimmy "The Kid" White. After his incident in the recent demo derby, Jimmy came a little too close to ending up in the Colonel's bucket...I talked it over with the Critter Gitter himself, Big Jim White, and we both feel that a fund raiser or collection in his honor is just not the thing to do here. We came to the conclusion that this is the best way to honor Jimmy without seeming too morbid about it!

Hey, I asked Jim if the race in memory of Jimmy was a good idea or not and he said...Gee that's a little morbid huh? Then after we take about a better way to word it, he goes and tells Mama Critter Gitter, Dolly, in the same words I used and what do you think she says...Gee, that's a little morbid, huh? ......The Bees are one of a kind I tells ya!!! Anyways, I'm getting off track...

So now we have a fully sponsored NEETS event!

Next on the agenda...MONEY!! Yay!

With almost 50 cars registered in the Components Corp Dirty Dog 100, we are just a few more racers away from guaranteeing $1,000 to win. Usually that takes 100 cars!!!! Big money in 2008!!! Let's do what we can to keep the fire alive...no pun Jimmy...

Finally, trophies...

I know I have posted custom over-sized trophies...BUT...what do I mean by that? Does that mean like 2 foot high trophy, Joe? No. Does that mean it will be more than just one teir? ...Maybe... SO WHAT IS IT???

1st place trophy is 50 + inches...4 teirs...and is sure to rival just about ANY CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY EVER!!! Well, at least I hope so about that last part!

50 INCHES!!!! That's over 4 feet!!! That's almost as tall as Erin!!!!! Gee, I should make her carry it out to victory lane huh? ...Well, I won't be able to make Cindy carry it out!

Hehehehehe.......this is the big one everyone...keep the registrations coming!

See you on the Hill!!!

A special thanks for those who helped make this event possible goes to Eric Drews, Components Corp, Busy Bee Racing and a special mention to The Kid to top it off!

enduroracer131
07-10-2008, 12:41 PM
OHHH I wish I was able to race!! I wana race, its gona suck to sit in the stands:*-(

KyleMac45
07-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Joe seems WAYYYY to happy about all this!!!

But I do wanna say nice job to him for Helping all you guys out!!! and anyone who helped especailly the sponsors!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO for JOE!!!

Kyle

CJfilms
07-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Yay...clapping! :applause::lol: