PDA

View Full Version : Its Jimmy The Kid

James White
07-12-2008, 09:15 AM
:wave::wave:Its saturday morning and i am waiting to get my scrubb down and i just wanted to wish my demlitionderby buddies goodluck on tonights demo I also want eveyone to be safe

randomrodder
07-12-2008, 12:05 PM
I'm sure everyone will be thinking of you and sending best wishes tonight.
Hang tough.

rabbid1
07-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Better hurry back Jimmy , The demo was a little boring last night . On a good note , Eddie did a nice job in your grand car, Nice color scheme and # by the way ! Get Well !! Met your Dad , Nice Guy ! Matt

randomrodder
07-13-2008, 10:46 AM
I got to meet you pop also, real nice guy who's really proud of his kid. He's your number one fan. I could really get along with him. :cheers:

The Bullfather
07-13-2008, 07:29 PM
It was great seeing you today Jimmy, you are a blessing my brother! It's amazing the out pour of love you have recieved. All the cards and racing gifts, shows that we are pulling for you! Your keeping everyone on your shoulders, let us take some of the load buddy. You got a road ahead of you and anything you need let us know. You are the real deal! selah

Bobby Pease
07-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Glad to hear your doing better bro... Your enduro Family is wishing you a speedy recovery! Take care...... Hope to CYA soon.... BBQ (as always) at my house after the next race! Just dont get too close to the grill!! LOL.... Be well Brother!!!!!
Bobby Pease :wave:

Tracy87BB
07-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Jimmy, I was going to try to make it up there yesterday but obviously never made it. I hope everything goes well for you today, and that you just keep amazing everyone with your recovery.

CJfilms
07-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Hey Crispy Critter! Does you leg start going when that special nurse scrubs that special place??? ;)

Better yet, we should keep it clean here, don't tell me...I'll just have to see it myself when we take a trip past the toll curtain!