PDA

View Full Version : Seekonk??

RichKeator
07-13-2008, 02:38 AM
is anyone going to be covering the race at Seekonk on Wed?

KyleMac45
07-13-2008, 03:00 PM
I'll be there if that helps?
:cool:

Kyle

phillie
07-13-2008, 07:26 PM
I'll be taking pictures....

RGeeProductions
07-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Sorry, we won't be there. We ALL had a full weekend of racing and travel with the trip to Spencer.
The next LIVE reports will be July 26, Mahoning Valley Speedway.
Right now we can not be at every single modified touring race so we are trying to mix them up this year.

RichKeator
07-14-2008, 10:06 PM
thats understandable. I would take the ride up and try to help you guys out, but I gotta fill in and flag at the Speedbowl again

RGeeProductions
07-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Thanks Rich....

Linda
07-15-2008, 09:51 AM
For all of you who are going to Seekonk....Shane Hammond's brother, Anthony, will be racing (NEMA Lights) Wed. night in the car that Shane and Anthony were in the process of building together when Shane was killed. Recently, Anthony has driven Glen Cabral's NEMA Light #35 at Waterford and got 4th place, and at Lee he got a 3rd place...so the kid has talent. He recently turned 16 and was looking forward to racing with his brother this year. He has taken Shane's death really hard as you can imagine. I got an email from their mother, Deb, asking if they could get some help with buying a tire and/or sponsorship for Anthony.....or if you could just stop by and show your support and say hello to them that would be great too. I believe the car number is 37, like Shane's. I forgot to ask her but that is the number listed in the roster under her name.

Thanks!!

KyleMac45
07-16-2008, 07:11 AM
Sorry you guys but looks like I am a NO show for this one... :( Catch all you WMT guys at Riverhead in a few weeks!

PS- I will try to get some updates throughout the night from my brother who is at the event!

Kyle McGowan
TCH Mascot