PDA

View Full Version : How about Sean Patrick???

hollywoodmic
07-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I just wanted to say along with my pal John Meade great job Sean. You were all over the 80 in the closing laps and you ran eachother like gentlemen. We just wanted to give you a tip of the cap as well. Congrats on a great run.

Steve Halpin & John Meade (John doesn't have a computer so he asked me to post something)

Mortgage Guy
07-15-2008, 05:58 PM
It was good to see he run down the 80 and try and race him not dump him for the win!!! Great job

Fat Albert
07-15-2008, 07:08 PM
I just wanted to say along with my pal John Meade great job Sean. You were all over the 80 in the closing laps and you ran eachother like gentlemen. We just wanted to give you a tip of the cap as well. Congrats on a great run.

Steve Halpin & John Meade (John doesn't have a computer so he asked me to post something)

A great job by Sean, for sure! He's been running real strong lately! He was all over the kid and never bumped him, now that's how they did it in the old days. Congrats to Sean and the kid, John Gloor, how old is he?

And "your pal" has a computer, he's just technologically challenged!

j-rod
07-15-2008, 07:51 PM
The newest ''young gun'' is a young 16,,not even a learners permit yet. lol Anyone know of a younger winner in any of the divisions??

-also have to say thanks to the 88 for racing the kid clean-

jgloor8
07-16-2008, 03:11 PM
i just want to say thanx to mr. patrick for running me like a true gentleman thats how a true racer should run
p.s. was there any winners prior who were younger thani i was when i won???

BOWATCHER
07-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey guys The Natural has won twice already this year and he is also 16!!!I wouldn't want to be there drivers ed instructor!! LOL Great job by John and Timmy this season.