PDA

View Full Version : Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!

CJfilms
07-17-2008, 12:12 AM
If you have not checked out the event info page for the Drews Enterprises' GranDuro yet...do so here ASAP!!!

http://www.neetsracing.com/events/7-20-08info.htm

We have hit 50 cars in the Components Corp. Big Car event!!! That means...$1,000 to win this race...and a 50+" Busy Bee Racing trophy waiting in victory lane!!!

That brings our total to 80 CARS!!!!

Once again and as usual...keep 'em coming!

Erin C
07-17-2008, 12:18 AM
don't get too excited Joseph...ALL these cars have to show up in order for that to happen, and if they want the purse even bigger than that, then more have to show up in addition...

The more cars there are, the bigger the payout...100% payout

Sometimes you need to calm down, just glad your going to take a shower to get all the Grandview dirt off of you from today...

NJ Chick
07-17-2008, 12:12 PM
I think I just heard Joe's bubble pop....:lol: Erin you are right, all who are pre-registered would have to show up race day to get the full purse. Sooooo....let's shoot for 100 cars in each division just to be sure!:)

bigell14
07-18-2008, 09:42 AM
I like playing in the mud!!!

You guys always have the good ones, when I'm racing! Damn you guys (& Gals)

All this talking about dirt, showers, and bubbles popping.... oohhh I got to go!

CJfilms
07-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Come on El...what's 100 laps going to do to you? If all 55 that are currently registered show up, it's $1,100 to WIN!!! PLUS A TROPHY BIGGER THAN YOU!!! ...I have met you before, so I'm not exaggerating...too much... :)

bigell14
07-18-2008, 02:36 PM
... Thats pretty FREAKIN' BIG!!!

But you know I don't get the Nickname BIG ELL from my weight?

hahahaha I kill me!!!

richardpetey
07-18-2008, 02:41 PM
A trophy wider than "Big Ell", whats it look like an entertainment center?, LOL...................:eek:
Does it have dirt tires/wheels on'er, so we can roll'er into victory lane..........................:confused:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

bigell14
07-18-2008, 04:12 PM
ok ok I see your point!!!

hahahahaha check out the attachment!!!

bigell14
07-18-2008, 04:14 PM
it worked! NICE!!!

I look like an entertainment center trophy!!!

Erin C
07-19-2008, 08:43 AM
hahaha...the funny thing is, the trophy is about 3 inches shorter than me...and I am a tall girl. Can't wait to see HOW we are going to get these to the tracks, so far we've got 2 other cars coming to help us!! LOL

Bobby Pease
07-19-2008, 06:08 PM
erin....or......Joe....

quick question... any Idea what is going on before us... Just trying to get a "return" home approx time..... thanks...
CYA soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BOBBY P :wave:

CJfilms
07-20-2008, 07:48 AM
Well Bobby, first there will be a nice show of the two water trucks...depending on truck counts there may only be one!

Followed by a wonderful performance by the graders and trucks packing the track down...

You know I gotta bust 'em, Bobby!

We are running alone today...4 cyls are out there before Big cars and that is all that is racing as far as I know...

Josh, Matt and I may have a foot race at some point between races, but I don't see ANY one of us making it too far!!!