PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Broderick's first WoO start.

Howie
07-25-2008, 11:55 AM
TRACK: Lebanon Valley Speedway, West Lebanon, NY

Team Broderick headed for Lebanon Valley to run with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars, and for a good part of the night, Bubba did not let anyone down.

They timed in 22nd, not bad for being underpowered, as opposed to the World of Outlaws engines.

Bubba went on to finish 5th in the heat race. And then mother nature decided to take part in the festivities by pouring on everyone's parade.

The race has been rescheduled to Sunday, September 21st..........

Next race : July 26th at Genesee Speedway in Batavia, New York

Linda-gail Case for Team Broderick

A few photos thanks to Chris Carlson

kinserfan11
07-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Howie; did he have a 410 or 360 motor? You really can not run with woo sprnts UNLESS you have a very good 410 motor :cheers:

Howie
07-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Jeff, I'm pretty sure he has a 360. I don't think he went expecting to win, it's hard to beat the touring Outlaws, no matter where they go. Like a lot of other local sprinters do when the Outlaws come to town, I am sure he went for the experience. Most of the time I believe the WoO depend on some locals to get them a full field of cars. To make the show and get the seat time with arguably the best sprint cars drivers in the business must be a great experience for a young driver. Wish I could be at the Valley in September myself.

fastbackss
07-25-2008, 04:49 PM
I can't remember where I read it now, but I believe they had 25 cars or so show up, with a handful of them being 360's.

kinserfan11
07-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Howie; you coming to Chemung for either the ROC Mod 150 or Whelen Mod Tour races? i will be there for both :cheers:

Howie
07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
We plan to be there for the WMT race in Oct. See you then. :wave: