PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a Million!!!

RacinRob
07-27-2008, 07:42 PM
It still hasn't sunk in yet that I actually won a race, but in victory lane yesterday I forgot so many people. I guess you can say i was caught up in the moment so let me just finish with my thanks.

First off Tommy W. without you I probably would not be racing this year. Thanks for all your help with the motor.

My Uncle Lonnie and TK- my driving instructors and harshest but most honest critics

My Uncle Bob Spt 43- My everything without this man I'd be running around the back everyweek breaking down lol.

FB transmissions- thank you freddie for your awsome product that is o so reliable and is top notch

My Enduro Family- Bobby John Jimmy and the rest of the gang love you guys for all your advice throughout the years

The Vecchios for all the parts they give me and just being a great family.

Tripod WOO!!

My make shift crew lol. Drama jack of all trades lol. Thanks buddy
Brian always there when i pit for no reason! Greg Z and Frankie my best friends who are there no matter what. And great fabricators. Kevin Orlando for the killer body you hung.

Rob for all you taught me throughout these years

Dan Jones for everything you have done and your friendship

Jim Laird for your photos and your great friendship.

Wayne for all your help last year with the car after i bought it from you

Too all the competitors, fans, and my friends who thanked me and congratulated me. Thank you so much

And i know i thanked them alot but my mom and dad and rest of my family. Without you this wouldnt of been possible.

Now lets enjoy what we have left of the season!:applause:

Tower Man
07-28-2008, 07:44 AM
A class act!

voodoocadoo
08-01-2008, 07:08 PM
ATTA Boy well said many more to ya