PDA

View Full Version : Congrats 25 crew!

Geno
07-27-2008, 11:10 PM
WOW! Steve and everyone on the #25 crew definitely deserve some credit. Double points on the line in a race where the driver was running really well, but got taken out in someone else’s incident.

Amazingly, (what was it twelve?) rolls of duct tape, the rookie of the year contender made it back out to finish 5th!

Nice run and the car looked like crap (sorry).

Been there before in the past- plenty of long nights in the garage on double race weekends and also for double points shows at the track. Somehow, you guys got it done.

Great job! :cheers:

thriller 34
07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
i was sitting in turn two right in front of the accident the first thing i thought was steve or ronnie were hurt....then i was happy to see they werent then all the sudden kenny kleppinger (your 4 cylinder winner) said to me "hey look the 25 is going back out" i said "nah hes turning it around to go on the trailer" then he went back out there i was shocked....i told him at the track and ill say it again after a hit like that it took an amazing amount of guts to get back into that car 10 minutes after impact....i gained alot of respect for him saturday night ....one of the mountain speedway memories ill never forget it was awesome