PDA

View Full Version : drsss code????

RovinPromotions
08-02-2008, 09:22 AM
No offense to all that write here on the jam,but the fact is the dress code [joke thereof] has never been enforced,but now that the WMT is coming to town,lets be a good facility and show them who we are!!!! Well i for one take offense to sweating my ##$%% off while little miss daisy duke prances around in her wife beater and flip flops. Give me a break if the dress code was a topic at the winter meetings,then stick to your guns and enforce it. :(

W. J.
08-02-2008, 11:35 AM
The dress code you speak of was relaxed a few weeks ago for weekly Riverhead shows. The NWMT (NASCAR) dress code prevails today. That's the difference.

Golf Guy
08-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Vinny stop your *****in, you got plenty of *** to sweat off!!! LOL

PitGateCowboy
08-03-2008, 11:25 AM
The " dress code" rules lasted 7 weeks. It was not relaxed it was abolished. Rules have to be enforced to be effective and as usual at Riverhead a little crying and complaining can change just about any rule. By week 8 the dress code was actually working and surprise, surprise, that's when they changed the rules and after all the B.S. we put up with I had enough. You can't change rules mid-season and expect to have any respect for the officials who do attempt to do the right thing.

Teds Race Tours
08-03-2008, 11:41 AM
i don't think anybody is gaining an unfair advantage by what they are wearing. If I find out some one is soaking their pants, or have traction control on their shoes, I'd say I'm with ya on this, but, really, its just clothing, isn't it?

mccoystax
08-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Amen, Ted!!!