PDA

View Full Version : Ya Can't Fix Stupid!

voodoocadoo
08-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I just wanted to say thanx for driving me up into turn 2-3 wall last night. I was almost a full car ahead of you when I passed you on the OUTSIDE coming out of turn four .This was only LAP 3 what were you thinking :confused: I can expect bumpin and rubbing and if you ask any of the leaders in this division I always, always give any one room who is faster than me.Maybe call it racing call it a mistake what I am most upset about is after the race I would expect maybe a "sorry buddy " or may be you drove it in way too deep from the inside or something but you did nothing said nothing and whent about as if nothing happend I would expect a little more from the drivers in this division other than just leaving some ones car all bent up

Just venting here, see ya all in a few weeks

wayne
08-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Who ya talking about??

Richie
08-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I think it was the 41 truck.

Rock Bottom
08-05-2008, 08:28 PM
It's over and done with , one guy made a mistake and I will live ,fix the car and be back in a few week's . Its just that wasnt racing, thas all so I am not here to piont the finger I think a handshake will fix it and thats the end of it.

Russ

wayne
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Sorry Rock, didn't think you were the one pointing fingers. From the above post it looked like voodoo was! He just didn't mention who he was pointing it at.He kept saying you,you,you but I'm sure Most of us don't know who he's talking about!!

Lol Richie, wasn't me