PDA

View Full Version : why

jeffrey
08-03-2008, 03:50 PM
can anyone please tell me why they would count caution laps on a 25 lap race?the track and the tour should be ashamed of that show they put on last night and for taken or money.seen more green laps when it was a 200 lapper.I thort by haveing a flash race you where going to see more laps.wasent that the idear behind it.there was 98 laps runned under yellow.give or take a lap or two.now I can see why the tour can only get 14 races .Richie and Charlie and Tommy most of been rolling around in there graves after the crap that was showen on that track last night.thank god it was my last race of the year for the tour and riverhead.cant put my self through this torcher anymore watching this junk.good by to all.have fun watching that junk.isma and the true value mods here i come.at least you get your money worth

debbie33
08-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Even with all of the caution laps it was one of the better tour shows in Riverhead in awhile. When we were under green there was side by side racing and passing. There was no follow the leader like there is each and every Saturday night at a regular show.
Been at some True Value races where there have been wrecks and they took awhile to clean up and the long cautions without counting laps made for a very long night. There is always going to be pros and cons of both series but again I will say again this by far was the best Saturday night modified race Riverhead has had in awhile.

Way to go Riverhead guys representing also!!!

jeffrey
08-03-2008, 04:44 PM
if you think buy watching 95 laps under yellow was a good race i dont now what to say .at least with true value im seeing a 100 green laps.if this was a 100 lapper last night you would of seen 5 laps.and the longest they ran for was a 11 laps.so you seen a 11 laps of good raceing.i dont call 95 laps under yellow a good race .

debbie33
08-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Whatever.... Your not a half full, half empty kind of guy, no sense bickering about this with you. By the way when you type it is . space space sentence . space space sentence

The Bullfather
08-03-2008, 04:53 PM
You should have stayed home Jefferey, the late models weren't running, I'm suprised you were there!

I liked the race when we were green flag, also this has been best tour race in years. Also, a lot of cars went home without a lot of damage like previous years!

catfish
08-03-2008, 05:53 PM
In regards to Debbie's post, Jeffery please do us a favor also when you post please feel free to hit the spell check button it might give you an hour or so to rethink your post

wayne
08-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Every time!!! like bamboo under the fingernails.

RPMcGrellis414
08-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I liked the race for the most part, the only thing bad was the end of it i reached down to get a drink and it was over but for the most part i liked it better then previous years and i just wanna say a great job to bill park for hanging tough with those tour guys for awhile :applause: hope we can get side by side action like that every sat. night. nice to see the outside groove being put to use for once

top row crew
08-03-2008, 07:51 PM
jeff, stay home, better yet go watch the no names on the who value tour:*-(:*-(:*-(

W. J.
08-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Yawn....:disgusted:disgusted....still waiting for ANY compliment to ANYBODY or about ANYTHING from jeffrey. With or without spellcheck, lol!

You hit it right on Wayne.

We all could have done with less in the way of caution laps, but we did see some great racing when the green was out. Just the way it goes sometimes.

jeffrey
08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Yawn....:disgusted:disgusted....still waiting for ANY compliment to ANYBODY or about ANYTHING from jeffrey. With or without spellcheck, lol!

You hit it right on Wayne.

We all could have done with less in the way of caution laps, but we did see some great racing when the green was out. Just the way it goes sometimes.

no i said the bb put on the best race of the year last night.that was one hell of a race.now thats raceing not 95 laps of yellows.so bash thats all you guys are good at any way.and your right i should of stayed home would of had a better time.

W. J.
08-03-2008, 09:59 PM
so bash thats all you guys are good at any way.
WE weren't bashing, you were. We accept what happened, the way it happened. Had most of us not liked it, we would elect to skip it next time.

Ellracin17x
08-03-2008, 10:14 PM
it was the best tour show at riverhead thay put on a good show

jeffrey
08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
if you really want to see what raceing is all about.go to waterford speedbowl on the 16.you have the sk 35.the tvmrs 100 and all green flag laps.the nema midgets 25.and the isma super mods 50.all that for 32 $ .now thats going to be a great night of raceing.show starts at 7

Jaws
08-03-2008, 10:33 PM
When they were racing, they were really racing.

No follow the leader, inside, out side. IT WAS FUN TO WATCH!

Did the 95 yellow flag laps stink, yes they did. But if they learn from last night and make a few changes new year will be great!

Scotty Wolf
08-03-2008, 11:05 PM
I must also agree, this format is much better for the fans, it was a great show, definately plenty of side by side racing.

Tower Man
08-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Just an fyi....

Officially there were 97 laps of caution. I recall 200 and 201 lappers at Riverhead where more than half the laps were run under yellow. Some of the caution laps were done to get the cars in the pit area the chance to come back and race.

Recently there was a "flash" race at Thompson. 75 green flag laps were scheduled. Guess what, it took 143 laps to get 75 green.

art11758
08-04-2008, 08:59 AM
I enjoyed myself. The stretch from like lap 80 to 120 was pretty good. I actually liked last years "flash" too, not that it counts for anything. I will be back next year.