2 81 Jeff Biegley
3 68 Eric Banashefski
4 13 Ken Kleppinger
5 22 Jess McGlynn
6 77 Jake Oswald
7 1 Frank Katona

CJfilms
08-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Working on the photos right now...they might be online before noon...otherwise, I won't have a chance to go online and post them up until around 5PMish...

bigell14
08-04-2008, 09:24 AM
6th! GOD I SUCK!!!!

Congrats AGAIN Richie!

Nice run!

461_SS
08-04-2008, 11:05 PM
6th! GOD I SUCK!!!!

Congrats AGAIN Richie!

Nice run!

lol thanks and who's fault is that?

01enduro01
08-05-2008, 10:38 PM
With the low car counts, only 8 in street stocks, how can the speedway afford to pay out for these races?

bigell14
08-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Trying to run weekly...

I have seen the bigger car counts then last Sunday at least 13-14 cars...

Lets give credit to the rain date for the low count.

People have to work/Other plans.

Might of only been 8 Cars but we still put on one hell of a show racing for second!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

01enduro01
08-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't want to race with just 8 cars. I could go to other tracks and race against 18-20 cars on a weekly basis. It just would'nt feel that good to only beat 7 other cars. That is kind of lame.

jm31
08-06-2008, 07:03 AM
Where are these tracks and what division?

Grandstand
08-06-2008, 08:01 AM
You have to bear in mind that Pocono was last weekend and that alot of people had tickets for the race and regardless if they are racers, used those tickets. The Street Stocks have had a good car count this year. And there were some guys who had motors blow the week prior and haven't gotten them together yet.

jm31
08-06-2008, 08:30 AM
You are correct, we had tickets for the race at Pocono, otherwise the SS count would have increased by 2..
Kinda wish MS tried to get the show in on Saturday...

bigell14
08-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Hey Mr. Fancy Pants Enduro01...

Come out to Mountain This Saturday and Sunday and I promise you one hell of a race with a good car count, If not I'll personally buy your ticket. :drool:

Grandstand
08-06-2008, 10:03 AM
You bringing both cars Elliot?

CSLMOTORSPORTS
08-06-2008, 02:00 PM
We usually have some real good car counts weekly in the street stocks and not to mention some great racing, but the whole rain out thing just doesnt work out for everyone, some people already have plans on sundays and not to mention the people who had tickets to the race this weekend. But keep complaining about car counts, lets see where that gets you, maybe if you have a car and want to see higher car counts bring your car to the track and race it, dont hide behind a computer screen and whine about car counts being low when your not even out there racing:mad:. I would love to have 25 cars there each week and have to race my way in but we only have about 16 out there weekly, it doesnt mean that the racing isnt good and we cant put on a show. I dont know where these tracks are that your talking about but i think ill stick to mountain, its a nice track to race on and its good hard clean racing, now stop whining and get out to the track. Just my 2 cents

P.S. Elliot i think you should go back to the other car, i dont think the Jersey shores mustang car likes you:lol:

Cj Lehmann

zombo
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
We usually have some real good car counts weekly in the street stocks and not to mention some great racing, but the whole rain out thing just doesnt work out for everyone, some people already have plans on sundays and not to mention the people who had tickets to the race this weekend. But keep complaining about car counts, lets see where that gets you, maybe if you have a car and want to see higher car counts bring your car to the track and race it, dont hide behind a computer screen and whine about car counts being low when your not even out there racing:mad:. I would love to have 25 cars there each week and have to race my way in but we only have about 16 out there weekly, it doesnt mean that the racing isnt good and we cant put on a show. I dont know where these tracks are that your talking about but i think ill stick to mountain, its a nice track to race on and its good hard clean racing, now stop whining and get out to the track. Just my 2 cents

P.S. Elliot i think you should go back to the other car, i dont think the Jersey shores mustang car likes you:lol:

Cj Lehmann

but that's the red rocket!!!!! looks like a rocket, runs like a pinto! :lol::lol:

bigell14
08-06-2008, 03:59 PM
ok....

I know I SUCK more than a Hoover in the red car, but it is more of a conquest now...

I WILL MAKE THAT CAR MY *****!!!

Erica... Prob not. No Money!

bigell14
08-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Zombo... Thanks thanks a lot!

CSLMOTORSPORTS
08-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Lol well ill actually be there this weekend to see it

Grandstand
08-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey Elliot... It's not Erica...It's Debbi...:wave: but that's okay...we are interchangeable!!! Will you be there both days?

01enduro01
08-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh please. Great Racing? Wow! Single file is so awesome to watch. I'd rather go to the bullring and see some nice side-by-side action. Plenty of excitment there!

bigell14
08-06-2008, 07:31 PM
WOW!!!

Deb you did ask me... For some weird reason I swore erica asked me...

Sorry!

PS I Know Your Name Silly! I just need to pay attention (have no money)

bigell14
08-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Enduro your RIGHT!!!!

Lets go to "the bullring" and watch 18 cars start the race and 4 finish! :lol:

THATS MUCH BETTER!!!!

DumbASS! :applause:

You should just stay home infront of the TV and tell Dale Jr what he is doing wrong by yelling at the TV! :lol:

Please don't Cry :*-(

You need a tissue?

CSLMOTORSPORTS
08-06-2008, 09:35 PM
You should just go waste your money watching a demo instead of going to the bullring. I grew up around racing at Riverhead Raceway watching my dad race there. Thats a 1/4 mile bullring and yea they might restart double file but theres no room to pass, unless your using the bumper on everyone. To me thats not really racing, yea sure Rubbin is Racin but only to a certain point, you shouldnt have to replace your front and rear bumper every week. Where at mountain we restart double file up to 3 cautions then go single file still plenty of good racing and room to pass people. I think Bigell is right since you like to see a full feild of cars watch the cup race every weekend. Oh wait maybe you shouldnt cuz i think they restart single file too dont they:confused: Yea i think they do. Now stop complaining about the racing and support the local short track and all the racers out there doing there best to put on a good show for the fans.

nobandwagonhere
08-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Id like to know where this "18-20" car field is. This guy must have been hibernating for the past 3 years. Car counts are down everywhere you go. It really sucks but, instead of *****ing, try promoting. JMO.

Geno
08-06-2008, 11:33 PM
I love it when racers stick together! :applause: That’s all I have to say about that.

So, 01enduro person, you got the results. Should we reserve you a seat? There should be one available this Saturday (or two if you wish). If so, would you like one on the hill or on the aluminum? Sunshine or shade?:confused:

Talking about the payout- I don’t believe that the street stock payout was cut, even with the lower car count. Build a car and join them for the chance to win $500! :)

01enduro01
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Actually they have good racing down there. I don't know what racing you guys see. Maybe the side-by-side racing messes with your miniscule brains so you think it sucks. Only 4 cars finishing? They have many nights where races go caution free. And when cautions occur the officals and drivers aren't pussies and go double file. Sure some nights have plenty of cautions but that the nature of the sport. The last time I went to Mountian I didn't left the track at midnight and the races still weren't over! The last time i was at the other track I was out of there by 10:30, very reasonable for 6 divisions of cars. I have to say great job to the officals of that track for putting on a very great show.

jm31
08-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Why are we even entertaining this guy? Apparently he has not been to MS in quite some time and is very close-minded. We tow to MS every week even though the "bullring" is much closer, and with the possibility of tolls on 80, we will continue to go and run. Look at the weekly entrants. There are people who tow from Jersey, upstate NY, and even the east end of LI every week without fail. Why? Because of the racing, that's why.
I also grew up around the short tracks on LI (there used to be 3), and there were and are always people who disagree with the officiating, the food, the prices, the payout, the retstarts, blah blah blah, but what it boils down to is "it is what it is", thanks for giving us a place to run every week, we will work through the bumps. If you don't like this track, move on...
Unfortunatley, the posts by 01enduro01 look like 98% of the posts on the "bullring" forum, so my suggestion is to go there and support them. Don't bash what you have no idea about..
JMO

2xdan
08-07-2008, 07:31 AM
The main reason the "bull ring riders" won't come up to the MT. is they would have to follow rules.

After such a long time of run what u brung,they don't even know what rules are for !!!!

And you are right - he appearently has NOT been up here lately.

bigell14
08-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Hey enduro does your wife give you permission to post? :confused:

Maybe you can spend more time with her, instead of making useless post about being anti-mountain...

Your talking on a Mountain Forum...

WE'RE ALL PRO MOUNTAIN!

If you spend more time with the wife, maybe she won't be at my house as much. :angel:

CSLMOTORSPORTS
08-07-2008, 10:11 AM
So now the drivers at mountain speedway are pussies because we dont restart double file:mad:. Maybe you should actually take a ride up and see what the racing is like at the place. I can gaurantee it has to be better than whatever bullring you waste your money on. And next time you take a ride up to Mountain come to my pit stall, I'm the #13 street stock first stall as you walk into the pits from the back gate, Ill show you who the pussy is. Oh and bring a friend to scoop you up off the ground afterwards.:lol::lol::lol:. Stop acting like a lil ***** and keep your mouth shut. If not then you know where i pit.

Oh bring your wife too my friend Bigell always has room for one more.:lol:

Cj Lehmann

bigell14
08-07-2008, 10:14 AM
CJ...

From experience enduro's wife can fit more than just one!

:applause: Its a trick she can do! :applause:

Enduro your not going to cry are you? :*-(

Sniff Sniff...

jm31
08-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Hey CJ, you are starting to sound like your old man....
I've got one better....
While bigell is taking care of the wife, I'll let mr. enduro take old Buster out..
How's that? Only thing is he pays for the fuel and anything that breaks while running "single file"..
If he wants to find me, I'll be where I am every week, right next to the 13. Can't miss us...:p

Grandstand
08-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Geno... you are correct, we didn't cut the payout, it's paid whether there are 8 or 18 street stocks. :D

Elliot...maybe this guy should get a "time out" like they do over at the Wall board?? ;)

bigell14
08-07-2008, 10:30 AM
I'll give that Wall board a time out or two!

That's why I found my home here!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS... and gals

Grandstand
08-07-2008, 10:59 AM
You are a fine addition to the Mountain family!!! Are you spending the weekend?

Zcar
08-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Elliot:

We're really for you new forum...did you get the URL yet?

bigell14
08-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Yes spending the weekend at the ramada! <--what a **** hole :help:

Yes I will be working on my new forum soon! :applause:

SHHHHH keep it a secret.... :angel:

CSLMOTORSPORTS
08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Lol i guess it runs in the family, and i dont think mr. enduro would take out the turdmobile, he would be too scared

jm31
08-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Not everyone can control the turdmobile....not even me LOL...:D

LongIslandJam
08-07-2008, 12:11 PM
OK, this thread has gone way off topic. Thread closed.