PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Hampton Jitney modified shows

limodmaniac
08-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Let's promote these bus trips and see if we can get some extra scoop on the upcoming trips.

Sunday, Sept 7. Thompson. They usually have a pit party before the race. Will the bus get there in time for the pit party if they have one this year?

Saturday, Sept 13. Loudon. Will this bus stop in Ct anywhere for race fans who might want to jump on board?

Sunday, Sept 28. Stafford. Again, if they have a pit party, will bus make it there in time for it?

Sunday, Oct 19. Thompson, World Series.

How about a trip to the North South Shoot out in November?

Think I'm on the bus trips to Thompson and maybe that Stafford race, unless I drive from Mahoning the night before. Loudon is tempting, but think I'd rather see a race at Waterford or All Star after the mods race at Loudon.

Teds Race Tours
08-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the Press release LIMO D MANIAC. What does that mean anyways?:)

If there is a Pit Party, our plans are to be there for it.

We'd be open to picking up in Connecticut for the NHMS Race.

North South Shootout, we tried to sell a few years back, and I couldn't believe we got next to no interest in in.

W. J.
08-05-2008, 07:16 AM
North South Shootout, we tried to sell a few years back, and I couldn't believe we got next to no interest in in.
They just don't know what they're missing. Maybe you should try again.

limodmaniac
08-05-2008, 07:23 AM
If you did a North South shoot out, I'm there.

Teds Race Tours
08-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Also, a reminder for the race teams, we do have 1 way fares for those who can only make it up for the day, and can get a ride home with the team.

hollywoodmic
08-06-2008, 04:07 PM
I'll have 4 or 5 for NHMS. I think.

kinserfan11
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM
What No Hampton Jitney to Chemung on Oct 4 :confused:

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2008, 11:02 PM
What No Hampton Jitney to Chemung on Oct 4 :confused:

The Bus wont be there, but the HJ's Tour Coordinator will.

kinserfan11
08-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Why not?:mad: it will be Great show:cheers:

Teds Race Tours
08-08-2008, 11:33 PM
The 4 Hour trips to Connecticut are a tough enough sell. Not saying I wouldn't want to do it, I just have to take baby steps, and build the bus trips up. Once I have a bigger group of modified fans hooked on the trips, we'll branch out and try some different stuff.

But, as I said before, I'll be there for sure.:cheers: