PDA

View Full Version : ummm.......HELLO...

EnduroFromDE
08-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Been over a week now with no new post...Theres gota be somthing goin on out there...any updates on the NY track...?...Somone has to post somthing about anything...this is the longest I've seen this thread go with NO activity...I know does anyone have MySpace...or something like that...I dont know somthing...:help::help::confused:

CJfilms
08-08-2008, 07:56 AM
I have a myspace!

We're working on a second date with Grandview right now...just trying to find a good weekend! Problem is that a lot of the possible dates either conflict with another enduro or a major racing event at another track.....

October 18th was my goal for a while there.......until I checked the grandview website and realized that's the Thunder on the Hill show!!!!....see what I mean?

The other issue there is if we wait until November...perfect time for an enduro, no other conflicts...Grandview starts to resurface the track for next season....

john56h
08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Supposed to be reopening soon...August 2nd show was rained out. August 9th is supposed to be a go.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080718/SPORTS/807180355/-1/rss02

CJfilms
08-08-2008, 07:46 PM
We, meaning NEETS and the management, were unable to decide on a date to race up at the new Bethel Motor Speedway. Therefore, with the shortened season already and the attempt to run a second date at Grandview, we are going to put the chance to race in NY on hold for this season.

We will be in touch with the Rocket's next season once the speedway opens full time and hopefully be able to secure a date early on!

richardpetey
08-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Good Luck Dr D. up at Bethel Motor Speedway this weekend...............:applause:
He's gonna run with the SS on saturday.............:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

dirtmodfan
08-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Petey,

Are you coming to play in the dirt again next week? Would be awesome to have more of the NEETS teams come to Big D.

Shon :cheers: :cool:

bd motorsports
08-10-2008, 08:54 PM
yes bethel motorspeedway opened this weekend and it was a good show for the first weekend but they need more cars there to put on a real show but i had more fun watchin the rich guys playin with there $500,000 exoitc sports cars at the 4.2 mile private motor club down the road from my house the its funny when you watch these guys back there lotus it the guard rails because they just can't drive:applause:it must be nice to have money

NJ Chick
08-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Have to say, everything went very smoothly at Bethel for their first night opener. On time, no nonsense, clean racing, no fights, not even a raised voice in the pits!:) The Dr had a blast once he figured the track out. Hope some more cars give it a try, it's a fun little track. :wave:

Hey bd, where is that club you were talking about? Just curious!

bd motorsports
08-11-2008, 10:35 PM
It's about 15 min from the bethel speedway but the down fall is that it is private unless you have $150,000 to join and $7500 year after that. it's not even open to the public it's just a place for the rich poeple to go and play with there cars. it's 4.2 mile road coures. i just happen to be workin with the wrecker saturday and then we brought the wrecker to bethel speedway saturday. what car does dr d run at the track? cause bethel is my home track and i like to see new poeple come to the track thats what keeps things going. i,m trying to find a street stock to buy or find a body for my motor so i can get back to racing. so this weekend i'll run the wrecker again atleast i'm involved with it some how. if anybody nows where there is any gm bodys or cars that need a drive line for sale you can e mail me at just_twisted101@yahoo.com and if your at bethel speedway and need some help i'll be glad to help:wave::applause::help:

NJ Chick
08-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh, only $150 G's to get in the club? Mere pocket change...:rolleyes::lol:

Dr D (aka Howie Bott) is the purple #75 Street Stock. We'll be back again this Saturday, he really liked the track. I'll have to keep an eyeball out for you, hopefully just to say hi, not for a tow!:wave:

CJfilms
08-12-2008, 03:27 PM
I say we all combine our cash and put up the money and show up with an enduro car...what do you think? I'd like to see their faces then? :lol:

bd motorsports
08-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah mere pocket change but but i wanted to build a truck to race there but it went private that just killed me and dr.d's car looked real fast he will be one to watch for i just a weird place to get use too i myself will be back to racin in two weeks i justed purchased another 4 cyl car for the fun of it see you there :wave:

LARRY "O" BD motorsports