PDA

View Full Version : Will this thread be closed?

nobandwagonhere
08-11-2008, 09:36 PM
What is goin on with these threads getting closed for no reason? I didnt see ANYONE out of line in the "Tire Over the fence" thread but yet it seems to be closed because, well I guess it was felt that noone had anything to say.

modprincess8x
08-11-2008, 09:42 PM
I agree with Donny on this one...I don't understand why that thread was closed? The way that tire knocked down that bar was kinda scary, that fence doesn't stand a chance god-forbid a car go up the wall over there. The officials did go over there pretty quickly to make sure the people standing there were not hurt, I was standing at the ramp with them when it happened.

The Bullfather
08-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah I had Keri standing next to me, protecting me from flying objects. Why is it everytime we're next to each other parts or cars come flying near us? I'm standing away from you next time! On the good note, thank God no one was hurt. The same could also be said for turn 2! Sorry to drag you guys into this!

LongIslandJam
08-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Donny,

The thread is now reopened after review. It seems that a few still want to state their piece (which is the point of a forum), and we will allow that. Check your PMs, by the way. Thanks.